Class Idea: Warrior ( Or Peasant)

• These people are basically Peasants that are fighting for a side.[image:3gqhs1ax]http://www.kidspast.com/images/medieval-peasants.jpg[/image:3gqhs1ax]

Their weapons will be:
    Cudgel

Mallet The Mallet is a low damaging weapon against heavy armored classes but has lethal damage against The Light classes. Does the most damage when enemy’s helmet is off. Has a reasonable reach also.

Hatchet

These are the main weapons of the Peasant. They have Tier 2 and Tier 3 Versions of them.

The Peasant is a low armored unit that has a armband around them that represents their team.
    His special ability is a ‘‘Panic Mode’’. This Panic mode makes them cry for mercy awhile running away, with a speed boost and extra stamina for 15 Seconds. This makes it easier for them to escape enemies, and is enabled by a button.
    The Peasant would be useful to the team for his quick weapons and being able to stay alive longer so maybe after they cry for mercy and run they can run to a teammate that needs help.

• maybe as NPCs.

• We need to do something about all these class suggestions. :x

• I am not against the idea of new classes. I just don’t think people have proposed ideas to warrant a new class. It’s exactly the same every time; an alternate maa package, a different knight which would actually be a vanguard when implemented etc.

If it will truly play different, I am all for it, but these just fall under current classes.
    For now the 4 current classes contain pretty much any playstyle.

• Me proposedeth a majishun some where :jconf:

• Another weapon, War Scythe?

• You can already simulate this class as Archer. In fact it’s the ONLY kind of Archer I play.

Go Heavy Crossbow. (Pretend these are hatchets.)
    Attempt to headshot Knight.
    Miss and hit the sky nipple.
    Go on a killing spree with the Cudgel while screaming “HEEeEEeeeELP!!!”

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who plays Archer this way either.

• Speaking of peasants, I think it’d be interesting to see a map specific peasant faction.

Basically, Agatha and Mason would compete by killing as many player controlled peasants as they can.

• @vanacava:

Speaking of peasants, I think it’d be interesting to see a map specific peasant faction.

Basically, Agatha and Mason would compete by killing as many player controlled peasants as they can.

Having some kind of peasant faction would actually be really nice as additional content.
    If you mean only easthetic changes this would be awesome faction to play as. Just some weapon and armour changes as the sought for scythes and other farmers weapons and some more crude leather and wood for armour and you’re done 8-)
    You can even incorporate it in the lore as in a rebellion from one of the provinces under mason rule.

• @Nivve:

Having some kind of peasant faction would actually be really nice as additional content.
    If you mean only easthetic changes this would be awesome faction to play as. Just some weapon and armour changes as the sought for scythes and other farmers weapons and some more crude leather and wood for armour and you’re done 8-)
    You can even incorporate it in the lore as in a rebellion from one of the provinces under mason rule.

This mode has been suggested a few times before. I would like to see a rebellion type mode where the peasent team has shit weapons (daggers, nerfed cudgels, nerfed fork, fists) but respawns and the proper team would respawn as peaseants (on the peasant team) when they get killed. Survive X amount of time or kill X amounts of peasants!

• @DemonicChocobo:

You can already simulate this class as Archer. In fact it’s the ONLY kind of Archer I play.

Go Heavy Crossbow. (Pretend these are hatchets.)
    Attempt to headshot Knight.
    Miss and hit the sky nipple.
    Go on a killing spree with the Cudgel while screaming “HEEeEEeeeELP!!!”

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who plays Archer this way either.

I’m pretty much the same :)