(Video) Shooting ballista right through enemies

• DcQsgByKBRI

Am I really missing? I used to do this all the time before the patch.

• Both shots went straight between the legs. Ballista bolts have the same thickness as normal arrows (tracer wise).

• Whilst that one might have gone through his legs I have to say I’ve actually had even the Citadel ballistas shoot through players standing in the doorway just to the side of it.

And i mean like with 100% certainty shot through the guy on my screen.

• @Martin:

Both shots went straight between the legs. Ballista bolts have the same thickness as normal arrows (tracer wise).

those bolts should have a death aura surrounding them.

• Yesterday I managed to throw I firepot between enemy’s legs.

• @Martin:

Both shots went straight between the legs. Ballista bolts have the same thickness as normal arrows (tracer wise).

Are you sure? I’ll try to record some better shots, then. And were they always the same thickness as arrows? I remember landing shots used to be a lot easier, but I’m guessing they made the bullet size smaller to compensate for splash damage.

• This happens a lot since the patch. Most pronounced on Battleground. I always slip past the Masons and use their own ballista on them, but I can shoot 3 or 4 bolts in a row right through a crossbow archer that’s standing still and can’t hit him.

• Why didn’t you go into arrow cam for this??

• Meh they should be a bit thicker than arrows tbh.

I mean look at the size of the bloody bolt!