Well, guys… I give up on this game, sorry.

• System Specs:
    CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz
    RAM: 8.2 GB
    OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
    Pixel Shader version 5.0
    Vertex Shader version 5.0
    Dedicated Video RAM 1.0 GB
    Sounds: AMD High Definition Audio Device
    Over 900 Gigs of free storage space

I take care of my my system, it’s clean and up to date on all the hardware. Other recent games run maxed, no problems. I’ve got everything on Low/False, except for dynamic lights and shadows, so the visuals don’t look like Warcraft II 95. Playing at 1400x900, but yet on standard 32 man servers the game constantly dips 30 to 20 fps (40+ maybe if I’m staring at the floor). It’s impossible to track player movements in combat and it’s just not fun…

I’ve spent enough hours of my time after work trying to fiddle with every possible config tweak and setting, reading through forum posts, doing Google searches, I’ve tried the 3rd party optimizer program (doesn’t work with AMD). So, the game is great, I wish it ran properly, but I don’t have time or patience to play around with it anymore, my time is valuable to me. There is no reason why this game shouldn’t run smoothly.

Here’s to better optimization at release…

• simple trick open your case and point a household fan on your cpu\video card, should give you some extra fps

• Maybe upgrade your graphics card to a 6000 series or 7000 series? your CPU looks fine, Might be your graphics card.