New throwing weapon the chakram

• This throwing weapon should only be reserved for the archer class.

Damage: 35
    Rate: (The time it takes to reload a sling)
    Reach : 50

You may say this will be another useless throwing weapon. But due to the weapon being shaped like a frisbee this weapon will throw farther. This weapon should be reserved to the archer class for one plain reason. Everyone would be throwing frisbees around and due to the great reach it would be a pain for everyone passing through. This weapon will at least have 15 ammo. (There is a lighter version of the same weapon but I cannot think of it.) This weapon is mainly for throwing horizontally. I’m sure you have thrown a frisbee up and it didnt go very far. So this mainly is to kill enemies rushing forward. Not throwing it up at archers above.

I am planing to have a ALT use for this attack. When you plainly throw the chakram it would go horizontaly (Mainly used for.) When you hold alt you would throw it vertically (More damage less reach.)

• Indian. Does not fit this game’s setting.

• @adamcel6:

Indian. Does not fit this game’s setting.

Time to lead the indian people into chivalry.

• Hm, nay, I think this’d break the immersion from the game. Right now it’s all european weaponry, with middle-eastern weapons being the most exotic. This is just a bit too far IMO

• Tenosians in Chivalry Lore, Quite possible if Tenosians attack Agatha.

• @Cheesus:

Tenosians in Chivalry Lore, Quite possible if Tenosians attack Agatha.

The Tenosians appear to be middle-eastern, and there are already middle-eastern weapons and armor (Mason Knight) influence in the game.

• You’d imagine that since the Masons are taking on the armenian/ottoman esque armor, that Tenosians would be more of a push to more Eastern and indian/asian weaponry.

• @Cheesus:

You’d imagine that since the Masons are taking on the armenian/ottoman esque armor, that Tenosians would be more of a push to more Eastern and indian/asian weaponry.

No, the Tenosian’s land is a harsh desert. Middle Eastern.Ona6cGvXNcs

• Yeah so? Doesn’t mean the developers are strictly forbidden to add any indian weapons. Its a fictional faction, they can do whatever they want with them. I for one would like some indian weapons when they add the Tenosians.