New veteran helmet for knight.

• If there are two veteran helmets. The helmet selection should have Veteran helmet 1, Veteran helmet 2

• Looks good, But have you got one for Mason knight?

• @Riuuii:

Looks good, But have you got one for Mason knight?

• and for the vanguard?

• @soni2295:

and for the vanguard?

Agatha

Mason

• I would prefer have a screen to see how the helmet actually look like instead of “Veteran helmet 1” and “Veteran Helmet 2”

• DEFINITELY a black veteran helmet for mason vanguards. Currently it has a yellow stripe, compared to the agatha vet. helmet it’s s***

• @AbyssusAther:

DEFINITELY a black veteran helmet for mason vanguards. Currently it has a yellow stripe, compared to the agatha vet. helmet it’s s***

I agree with you there.

• HOW BOUT’ TF2 HATS HURDURHUR

• @Oy:

HOW BOUT’ TF2 HATS HURDURHUR

:l

• @EricFong:

I would prefer have a screen to see how the helmet actually look like instead of “Veteran helmet 1” and “Veteran Helmet 2”

Well you would tell them apart when you learn which one is which.

• @Thatoneguy5314:

@EricFong:

I would prefer have a screen to see how the helmet actually look like instead of “Veteran helmet 1” and “Veteran Helmet 2”

Well, you can’t really see them unless you have to look for your own deadbody

• @EricFong:

@Thatoneguy5314:

@EricFong:

Well, you can’t really see them unless you have to look for your own deadbody

Very true.

• @Oy:

HOW BOUT’ TF2 HATS HURDURHUR

I think having a similar model as TF2 would be awesome, just not as goofy, keep it serious and awesome! :D

• … you guys do know he is trolling you with the suggested black Vanguard helmet, which is made out of paper?

I have to say I don’t like those suggestions. The initial one (called "Schaller) is one model I see sooo often on reenactment pictures and such, it is so popular that it lacks everything special and feels just boring.

The helmet suggested for the Mason knight looks more unique, but in this case I dislike it because it doesn’t fit the Mason theme, which is more Nordic and Eastern instead of Western what the suggested helmet would be. The current helmets go much more in a “Viking” direction and I’d really like to keep it that way.

Regarding Vanguards, I think they should stay with helmets that are one-part without a visor like the great helmets they currently have. Mostly because it actually fits their theme of armor - which is high medieval western knight (for both factions). Yes I know this is a fantasy setting, but besides the historical authenticity I also think it just completes their look in a better way than a visor helmet. Those look best on folks in plate, men clad in chainmail just look more rounded with a one-piece great helmet or something similar, in my opinion.

• @Don_Kanaille:

… you guys do know he is trolling you with the suggested black Vanguard helmet, which is made out of paper?

I have to say I don’t like those suggestions. The initial one (called "Schaller) is one model I see sooo often on reenactment pictures and such, it is so popular that it lacks everything special and feels just boring.

The helmet suggested for the Mason knight looks more unique, but in this case I dislike it because it doesn’t fit the Mason theme, which is more Nordic and Eastern instead of Western what the suggested helmet would be.

Regarding Vanguards, I think they should stay with helmets that are one-part without a visor like the great helmets they currently have. Mostly because it actually fits their theme of armor - which is high medieval western knight (for both factions). Yes I know this is a fantasy setting, but besides the historical authenticity I also think it just completes their look in a better way than a visor helmet. Those look best on folks in plate, men clad in chainmail just look more rounded with a one-piece great helmet or something similar, in my opinion.

How am I trolling its just a suggestion.

• @Thatoneguy5314:

By suggesting to give the Mason Vanguard a new helmet and then posting a picture of a paper-made child’s toy? That just doesn’t come off as really serious^^

• @Don_Kanaille:

@Thatoneguy5314:

By suggesting to give the Mason Vanguard a new helmet and then posting a picture of a paper-made child’s toy? That just doesn’t come off as really serious^^

Accidental post

• @Thatoneguy5314:

@Don_Kanaille:

@Thatoneguy5314:

Well sorry… :? I just couldn’t find a good enough picture of a Vanguard-like helmet.