Option to reset entire unlocks?

• I know it my sounds weird, “Why would you want that?” you say. Well, why not? At time I feel like I want to unlock something again and I want the feel that i’m working toward something like an unlock. Sometimes the game is boring with out something to do so I thought maybe we can have the opting to reset our unlock completely. Maybe an option in the menu or something? What do you people think?

• Sounds cool, I’ve been workin’ on getting a archer achievement “shoot 10k arrows from shortbow” just for something to focus on to slay the bordom. But that’s why there are achievements, just something for you to do when you’ve already played the crap outa the game, but when those are all gone…then what? Resetting the weapons to allow you to unlock them again sounds like a cool idea… just for you to get that feeling like your actually accomplishing something in the game again, instead of just wining a round. hooray

• IMO thats BS. Remove all locks, ranks, any differences… if this is FPS game then make it FPS game. Let skill counts, not how many hours someone play. Whoever wants leveling and all kind of restrictions you have zillion MMORPG and other korean cheap FPS games, including recent COD games…

• @Peacerer:

IMO thats BS. Remove all locks, ranks, any differences… if this is FPS game then make it FPS game. Let skill counts, not how many hours someone play. Whoever wants leveling and all kind of restrictions you have zillion MMORPG and other korean cheap FPS games, including recent COD games…

Weapon unlocks are alternatives, not necessarily better.

Also what impact does “Rank” and other stuff have? (Besides some people taking them seriously) They’re just a personal thing. Doesn’t see how any of this impacts the gameplay one bit, or whate relevance to Korean games this all has…

• @Peacerer:

IMO thats BS. Remove all locks, ranks, any differences… if this is FPS game then make it FPS game. Let skill counts, not how many hours someone play. Whoever wants leveling and all kind of restrictions you have zillion MMORPG and other korean cheap FPS games, including recent COD games…

Haha, what? :? It doesn’t take very long at all to unlock all weapons. I think it took me two days in FFA to unlock everything.

• @MetalDevil19:

I’ve been workin’ on getting a archer achievement “shoot 10k arrows from shortbow” just for something to focus on to slay the bordom.

Spending ten thousand arrows to slay any one thing is the very definition of boredom.