Sub Classes

• It would be awesome to have different variety in each class. We could take the class, say Vanguard and convert it to a three subclass’s like for swords we could call them Highlanders and give them a different skin and a small increase in certain stats and do the same for the different pole-arm’s with the ability to still use any weapon as any class but to have certain stats befitting each subclass and also still be able to use the Vanilla Vanguard as the subclass Agatha Vanguard or Mason Vanguard. I just though I’d share my thoughts on what I would like to see in the future of Chivalry.

• Against this idea, classes are fine as they are, no need to add extra stats to “sub-classes” which basicly are weapon choices.

• As I said, I think it would bring a bit of diversity to the game. We only have four base classes to choose from, and they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Like MAA, they have great speed and Stam regen, but have very little hit points and way to short weapon range especially when compared to every other class and in particular is the Vanguard with such a great reach that a MAA can’t even reach them before a decap. so you could like give them say a better armor upgrade that could make them slightly slower but can take more hits. And Archers are way too slow to be the unarmored class where as a Knight can catch them. they should be given a reason to be slow, give them armor or something that will make them look as if they are slow. I think it would make more sense to give you variants of each class, the Highlander could be more susceptible to damage but give more and allow different armor types so that the Archers have a reason to be able to be caught.

• At the very least, I say you should be able to allow slight Player Customization into the game. If I want my Character to be in a Kilt, I should be able too. I mean, Agathaians and Mason’s have Old English and British Accents so it would be feasible to let me wear a kilt. or have specific map customization styles like on the Crusade map where Argon had the Middle eastern style city. As I said, this is my opinion.

• @Duke:

At the very least, I say you should be able to allow slight Player Customization into the game. If I want my Character to be in a Kilt, I should be able too. I mean, Agathaians and Mason’s have Old English and British Accents so it would be feasible to let me wear a kilt. or have specific map customization styles like on the Crusade map where Argon had the Middle eastern style city. As I said, this is my opinion.

Sounds legit, could be an interesting type of thing to the game, but you might be waiting a while… I’m sure the devs already have alot of their plates for the future of this game.

• @MetalDevil19

As I said, I would like to see it further down the line. As it is, the Game has way to many Bugs and Glitches to go ahead and start adding large content updates like that