A range of issues

• Whenever I run behind a person and try to swing at them, it just misses completely, especially with shorter weapons. Now Im pretty sure I can hit a person in the back of the head with an axe, why cant my character ? This is a hitreg and hitbox issue, as the person is moving away the swing doesnt register even though I AM GLUED TO HIS BACK !This is fucking infuriating

If I have lights enabled, sometimes a lighting effect / background effect gets stuck on screen, cant remove, have to exit game ?

People just run up to you with long pole weapons and bash mouse 1, hit through shield and win, no matter what… what the fuck is up with this !? no point choosing anything else ? Just run in and mash buttons. I mean right in your face so the characters go together

And finally the game search engine. After updating my filters, it wouldnt work for several hours, got fucking bored and deleted the game.

• Even with 30 ping, people are warping around
    I am getting hit 2 seconds AFTER I landed my hit on the enemy, or after I have retreated to a safe distance.

I die when the enemy should already be on the ground.

Class progress doenst save on some servers, no indication of ranked or non- ranked ?
    Class setup doesnt save, ever, its REALLY annoying to choose everything again every time you accidentally press M.

Pressing M cant be canceled without SELECTING EVERYTHING AGAIN, WHY

How do you make a " Skill based " slashing game, that doesnt fucking work in the accuracy department !? AND WHY IS THE ENTIRE THING FULL OF BUGS THIS LATE AFTER RELEASE !? NO WONDER ITS IN THE CHEAP BIN

Thanks for wasting my money

• @BlackBalsam:

People just run up to you with long pole weapons and bash mouse 1, hit through shield and win, no matter what… what the fuck is up with this !? no point choosing anything else ? Just run in and mash buttons. I mean right in your face so the characters go together

Do you aim your blocks? Just holding up your shield will not work. They swing left, you block looking left. They over head, you block looking up.

@BlackBalsam:

And finally the game search engine. After updating my filters, it wouldnt work for several hours, got fucking bored and deleted the game.

Define “updating” your filters? Were you in the ‘Favourites’, ‘Friends’ or ‘LAN’ servers tab, rather than the ‘Internet’ tab? Are you sure all your filters were set properly?

@BlackBalsam:

Even with 30 ping, people are warping around
    I am getting hit 2 seconds AFTER I landed my hit on the enemy, or after I have retreated to a safe distance.

Hasn’t been a problem with me. You can still get hit by other players even though you think you may have cancelled their attack.

@BlackBalsam:

Class progress doenst save on some servers, no indication of ranked or non- ranked ?
    Class setup doesnt save, ever, its REALLY annoying to choose everything again every time you accidentally press M.

Pressing M cant be canceled without SELECTING EVERYTHING AGAIN, WHY

Agreed. This should be changed.

@BlackBalsam:

AND WHY IS THE ENTIRE THING FULL OF BUGS THIS LATE AFTER RELEASE !? NO WONDER ITS IN THE CHEAP BIN

How long have you been playing this game for? Sure the game has a lot of bugs, but the developers are trying to work on it (fyi they are a small indie team).

Should have been posted here.

• Yes I aim my blocks, I know about aiming even further than it seems if it is a slash. I am fully aware of the combat system. It just does not work properly with a terrible latency ( 30 by your standards ) and connection system the server provides.

Filters for " All servers " no favourites tab, I know how to use a bloody server search system. It just searches for 20 seconds and shows 0 or 1 server. NO the filters are NOT too strict ( under 200 ping, Europe, Vac )

Its just lag and people warping around. Ive had 3 second " black outs " with a perfect ping, where no one moves or swings, and then the game suddenly resumes.
    YES my system is far more than capable ( running Bf3 etc. at over 120 fps )

Even a small indie team should recognize annoying features and try to work around them. A texture getting frozen on my screen, is not a feature that should be in a full game release

• @BlackBalsam:

Its just lag and people warping around. Ive had 3 second " black outs " with a perfect ping, where no one moves or swings, and then the game suddenly resumes.

I have seen that, but nowadays its pretty rare on the official servers located in north america (maybe 3% of the time). Just after the patch it seemed higher (15% of the time).

When I do see it, it is pretty prevalent on that specific server. I suspect its the physical server related versus code related. Possibly the server is doing a backup, downloading patches or something that is delaying everything.

Still its all guesses.

• And the best part of all… the best fucking part
    is the teamkilling shitbag slavs who cant either play the game, or just want to ruin it for EVERYONE

How about just disabling TK inside BASE ? Cant be that hard to code in, add this to your " to do " list

• @BlackBalsam:

How about just disabling TK inside BASE ? Cant be that hard to code in, add this to your " to do " list

I thought about auto tk kicking but only count damage suffered if no enemy was in 20 feet. But TKers would just attack you when enemies were close.

No TK in base - they would just harass you when you were just outside of base.

Haven’t thought of an ideal solution yet.

Edit btw if it is a new game and someone is being an ass kicking you at spawn just immediately cry on chat ‘Why is xxxxx attacking’ me - then votekick - it shows up as 100% so better chance of getting him off :-)

• Server without votekick, a blatant fucking teamkiller

No one can do anything about it, and the ENTIRE game is ruined by one retard camping the base exit teamkilling

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE, HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THAT BAD