Viking Clan - Leader Needed

• Hi :D

This is a bit of an update on a thread I created roughly two weeks ago in the General Discussion Board. In it, I asked questions regarding copyright and made mention of the fact that the multi-game clan I am highly ranked in had taken notice of Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

I have consulted with some major ranks in our clan, and we have agreed that Chivalry should be our next game to start operations in. Which is where you come in….

Many major ranks within our clan already lead one (Or more, in my case) game clans. As such, we’ve decided to take a different approach with Chivalry. For the first time in the history of Viking Clan, we’re interested in making someone with no prior experience a division leader of Viking Clan.

Because we have no idea who we’ll be setting as the leader here, I’m setting up a questionnaire that players whom are interested may answer.

Requirement(s):

You must have purchased Chivalry Medieval Warfare from Steam.
    You need to have a fairly free schedule*, or be able to shift your schedule a little.

Questionnaire:

1. Will Viking Clan on Chivalry be an open-for-all clan (Meaning no requirements to join)?
      A. Yes.
      B. No.
      C. Maybe, it depends on how well I know them.

2. What will be the aim for Viking Clan on Chivalry?
      A. PvP all the way.
      B. Relaxed, no specific aim
      C. Other (Please specify)
      D. To crush all!

3. How will you set up the clan thread?
      A. Brief notice saying we’re recruiting, nothing more.
      B. Brief introduction and roster**
      C. Medium length introduction, a roster**, alliance board, and a small events section.
      D. Introduction, roster, alliance list.
      E. Other (Please specify)

(If no roster on #3, please skip to 6)
    4) How often will you update to clan roster?
    A. Once a day.
    B. Once a week.
    C. Once a month.
    D. Every time a person is accepted.
    E. When I feel like it.

1. How will ranks be determined?
      A. Duration of time in Viking Clan-relate.
      B. Helpfulness to Viking Clan.
      C. Other (Please specify).

2. A clan member is being unruly, rude, demanding, and otherwise undisciplined. How should you respond?
      A. Kick his sorry A%& to the curb!
      B. Politely ask to stop.
      —1. Demote if he doesn’t stop.
      —2. Kick from Viking Clan if he doesn’t stop.
      C. Demote.

3. A clan appears to be challenging ours, what should be done?
      A. All out war!
      B. Surrender.
      C. Organize a fair battle.

Other worthwhile information:
    The player chosen as the leader will be responsible for the upkeep of the clan thread (i.e. bumping, editing, etc).

When the clan has been officially founded, we will add Chivalry Medieval Warfare to the list of games we’re on which cant be found on our website.

I will check in roughly once a month or more to chat with clan members and get the clan count so it may be updated on the website.

*School, college, and/or work are not counted as a busy schedule. You may lead Viking Clan on Chivalry and take part in these.

**A roster is a listing of all members in a clan/group.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

If you have any questions, feel free to post here with or without your answers to the questionnaire.

-Kent,
    Division leader and coordinator of Viking Clan
    Viking Clan Website: http://www.vikingclan.comoj.com/

• Moving to Clan Hub because it’s more related to clans than general discussion of the game.

• @Martin:

Moving to Clan Hub because it’s more related to clans than general discussion of the game.

Alright, but personally I thought General was better because this forum is for already established clans to recruit, and not so much for unfounded clans to find a leader.

Your call though :D

• i would like to take part in this, but, where is your clan present in? (america, australia, etc.)
    i still go to high school, would this affect me in being in the group?
    i am a highly experienced player for chivalry, i go to professional scrims for other clans to fill in for someone.

~MADD

• @~:

i would like to take part in this, but, where is your clan present in? (america, australia, etc.)
    i still go to high school, would this affect me in being in the group?
    i am a highly experienced player for chivalry, i go to professional scrims for other clans to fill in for someone.

~MADD

We’re not limited to any specific country, as we have members from the United States, Britain, and even a few from Finland. However, it’d be very appreciated if you had a time zone converter to accommodate the various time zones if you’re accepted as the leader.

As I stated in my original post, school does not disqualify people from being able to lead this Viking Clan.

• the problem there is that i am from australia, and you guys are MUCH closer to each other then me, because i am from Australia and this would give me horrible ping if i play with you guys. i would join you guys for sure, but the ping is the only thing standing in my way, if you know of a way fix that plz tell me because i dont know how to.

• @~:

the problem there is that i am from australia, and you guys are MUCH closer to each other then me, because i am from Australia and this would give me horrible ping if i play with you guys. i would join you guys for sure, but the ping is the only thing standing in my way, if you know of a way fix that plz tell me because i dont know how to.

First off, apologies for my delayed response, I’ve been having internet trouble due to a storm sweeping across North America.

I guess if you decided to lead, then you and the clan members would have to find a game server that was equal as far as Game Ping went. Depending on how good the servers for this game are (I haven’t purchased it from Steam, so I honestly have no clue), the time zone difference really would be the biggest problem, but that can be worked out semi-easily.

• yea i dont think i could join this clan as a leader or member, the lag would be too great for me and put me off the game, so thanks but no thanks

• @~:

yea i dont think i could join this clan as a leader or member, the lag would be too great for me and put me off the game, so thanks but no thanks

All right, I’m sorry to hear that :(

• Kent from age of conan?

• @Mystikkal:

Kent from age of conan?

No, Kent from Runescape :P

I don’t play conan-related stuff that much, I found the original movie too sickening to risk a video game with.