Can' find the answer to those questions.. Anybodyyyyy heeelp

• Hey guys, I’m searching for these answer all over this forum without any resuslts. Maybe are my searching skills really bad and I’m sorry about it… Anyways, here are my questions :

• Why can’t we feint/stop a speed counterattack after blocking someone’s atatck? Would it be too OP according to the devs or is it a just a bug?
    • I heard about the fact that there’s no 100% chance to flinch an ennemy when you hit him. Someone has mention it in another post saying it was clearly explained in another post… can someone link me that post please?
    • I know that sometimes, the fact that you are not on a flat ground may result your backward dodge to fail but why is it always failing (like 100% of the time) when an ennemy with a fast weapon is facehugging you? Not sure if it’s only with fast weapons like dan axe or falchion but I’ve clearly noticed that the backward dodge is failing when an ennemy is really close and comboing. Maybe is it because you parry and try to dodge just after resulting your parry interfere the dodge process… well I don’t really know/remember since I’m used to avoid this bug by side dodging when someone tries to face hug me… I’ve never test all the possible senarios with a friend alone on a server… But if someone knows exactly what I’m talking about, it would be cool to have some clear explaination.
    • I used shara’s advises to change the line concerning the double tap dodge into the setup file… reducing it to zero ingame. Yet, I still sometimes dodge just by moving… Very less often than when it was 100ms but it is still annoying you know ;-) Does someone have the same problem / Is there a way to remove totally the double tap ?

Thanks in advance

• @Blackleader:

• Why can’t we feint/stop a speed counterattack after blocking someone’s atatck? Would it be too OP according to the devs or is it a just a bug?

Don’t know, not something I try

@Blackleader:

• I heard about the fact that there’s no 100% chance to flinch an ennemy when you hit him.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11111&p=99721#p99721

@Blackleader:

-why is it always failing (like 100% of the time) when an enemy with a fast weapon is facehugging you?

I don’t believe you can dodge while flinched

@Blackleader:

Yet, I still sometimes dodge just by moving

Never noticed that myself even without the change to the ini file.

• Thanks for the link ;-)
    I hope someone out there can answer my other questions

@Blackleader:

-why is it always failing (like 100% of the time) when an enemy with a fast weapon is facehugging you?

I don’t believe you can dodge while flinched

Well actually the backward dodge is failing when you aren’t even flinched.