New scoreboard for 'Free For All'

• A new scoreboard (Tab) would make the game look that little bit nicer, and this might fix the bug with showing friends names in FFA because it would have a different code to the original scoreboard…
    i think?

• Good idea. Why does torn banner discriminate against the Masons? What did they do? :(

• @Matti:

Good idea. Why does torn banner discriminate against the Masons? What did they do? :(

I’ve been assuming the Mason strategy is to not take part and just leave the foolish Agathians to teamkill each other.

• The masons are extremely smart when it comes to battle tactics

hehe

• @AngryDave:

@Matti:

Good idea. Why does torn banner discriminate against the Masons? What did they do? :(

I’ve been assuming the Mason strategy is to not take part and just leave the foolish Agathians to teamkill each other.

If you have a large enough server it will split the sides up and you will have agatha and mason. It will even switch your teams now and again, causing some confusion. This should probably be changed.

• I suggested making special scoreboard for FFAs loong time ago so i still have something to say about it:

The right half od the board is completely empty now. We could use it to make bigger players names or add more information about the gameplay:

Damage dealt, Number of swings, Number of missed swings, Number of canceled attacks (feints),
    Arrows fired, Arrows that hit the target, Headchops (i am all for this one :-), Distance run etc.

• @funthomass:

I suggested making special scoreboard for FFAs loong time ago so i still have something to say about it:

The right half od the board is completely empty now. We could use it to make bigger players names or add more information about the gameplay:

Damage dealt, Number of swings, Number of missed swings, Number of canceled attacks (feints),
    Arrows fired, Arrows that hit the target, Headchops (i am all for this one :-)), Distance run etc.

There is already an accuracy tab in the scoreboard, which keeps tab of both melee and range hit ratio. I don’t really see the need to see other players’ stats, unless they’re your friends, or you want to compare epeens. I agree though, that the scoreboard needs a little tune up, and not only for FFA.

• @osta2501:

@funthomass:

I suggested making special scoreboard for FFAs loong time ago so i still have something to say about it:

Arrows fired, Arrows that hit the target, Headchops (i am all for this one :-)), Distance run etc.

There is already an accuracy tab in the scoreboard, which keeps tab of both melee and range hit ratio. I don’t really see the need to see other players’ stats, unless they’re your friends, or you want to compare epeens. I agree though, that the scoreboard needs a little tune up, and not only for FFA.

i see what he is trying to say it is a good idea to use the extra space for something like that, basic things though like K/D ratio.