Opportunity

• game name HYBR!D,

Long have I searched for a great sword fighting/ medieval game-featuring sp/ mp modes.

problems I request address before I support you 110% with 140 members and family.
    -with a game org that has been around since 2006.

why is this game apparently available from steam (which I hate more than fascism)
    also on uplay
    also as a dl torrent
    why do you offer the update of content patch for free- but then the site says it is not free.

please help bring us the greatest value for the game and help yourselves procure the most zealous and devoted player base in history-it is impressive to know that a small crew of 15 developers works very hard to bring us this game. before I buy alot of copies for my most beloved members on friday the 1 st of march by answering these questions. I am also interested in private hosting-or whatever hosting is available.

regards…HYBR!D

not a peasant…that will need to be addressed immediately. we cannot have ourselves insulted on our first post…my family has fought for decades NOT to be labeled as such. We dont want to start a disparagement war against you. please reply kindly.

• @HYBR!D:

game name HYBR!D,

Long have I searched for a great sword fighting/ medieval game-featuring sp/ mp modes.

problems I request address before I support you 110% with 140 members and family.
    -with a game org that has been around since 2006.

why is this game apparently available from steam (which I hate more than fascism)
    also on uplay
    also as a dl torrent
    why do you offer the update of content patch for free- but then the site says it is not free.

please help bring us the greatest value for the game and help yourselves procure the most zealous and devoted player base in history-it is impressive to know that a small crew of 15 developers works very hard to bring us this game. before I buy alot of copies for my most beloved members on friday the 1 st of march by answering these questions. I am also interested in private hosting-or whatever hosting is available.

regards…HYBR!D

not a peasant…that will need to be addressed immediately. we cannot have ourselves insulted on our first post…my family has fought for decades NOT to be labeled as such. We dont want to start a disparagement war against you. please reply kindly.

I am confused, you see the biggest problem being where you download it from? Can you clarify?

Which site says the updates are not free? The last content update was free, nothing to suggest future updates will not be free.

As to hosting sure you can setup your own server with lots of info here viewforum.php?f=72

• Hi
    @HYBR!D:

The game is available from Steam to help connect with other players, and to allow further advertising of the game. It’s pretty hard for a game to get ‘out there’ without sufficient advertising. I like the idea of all my games being in a single library, rather than lying around all over my hard drive.

@HYBR!D:

also as a dl torrent

Are you sure this is intentional? :? I don’t think Torn Banner released their own torrent of their own game. Most games have torrents, but they are certainly not uploaded by the developers of that game.

@HYBR!D:

What if I want to start the war? :D :berz:

• thanks for those helpful tips/ links.

if you represent the developers and want to start a war? do so here. I will check back.

you have until friday march 1st…'tis not necessary and extraeneous to quote my words.

• matti…youre a female…again if you dont represent the company here…dont end your life so cheaply.

my main pc has several hard drives…steam
    (like origin and uplay) doesnt offer anything helpful its a spyware game client:
    it’s all about control and theft.

the corporate gaming trend features non private hosting, pay to play and ever increasing fees in
    a global economy where the price of even the simplest of food stuffs has doubled and tripled making it hard to survive in this world for many; let alone thrive. as a map maker/ modder and
    video gamer from atari days…this is remonstrable and fascist. do your homework. Im doing mine.

• @HYBR!D:

matti…youre a female…again if you dont represent the company here…dont end your life so cheaply.

Lol what? Matti is a dude who likes Agathian Knights (see his sig).

• Steam was just the most convenient distribution system for the devs (stats, friends, achievements, server browsing, etc.) as Steamworks provided all those goodies and thus selling on Steam. I’m sorry about your hatred of Steam but it is necessary to play the game. I apologize for the 431MB that will be wasted by Steam on your hard drives.

I believe UPlay, and every other site (Green Man Gaming, Gamers Gate, etc.) will give you a Steam key.

Torrents were not released by Torn Banner, download those at your own risk.

Where did we say the content patch isn’t free? http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/archives/1733 clearly states that it is free. If you can point out the link I’m sure someone will fix it.

• ok thanks I see moderator in the names here…we’re done…I will proceed with my team w/o your input…feel free to remove this account.

thanks for any positive notes, again…we are US mostly and dont care for aussies Nz etc. you talk funny and have no fighting skills.

• Well then. That was a productive thread.

• Okay folks, OP says thread is done. Locked it goes!

• Developer

Welcome to the community.