TO minigames when bored

• Battlegrounds Roving Bandit:
    Choose MAA as a Mason. Then hide (crouch) in the bushes in the foresty part of the first objective. When an Agathian strolls by, jump out and mug them. Move to new bushes/trees often. Works best if you have a friend(s) to come at them from different angles - hide in different bushes/trees.

Warning: People may call you foul names such as female reproductive organs for hiding in the bushes.

• Hillside pyre, first stage, The Inquisitor. Best played as Agatha Vanguard.
    Grab a torch, sneak unnoticed into the left caves. Hide in the corner behind the planks. When the enemy comes to “confess”, set them on fire while triggering the vanguards sinister laugh. Pass sentence with your greatsword.
    Objective: Torch as many infidel Masons as possible.

Battleground, bomb cart stage. Ninja agent.
    Head extreme right along the castle wall and make your way to their spawn. Hide under hole where they spawn from. Wait for a juicy target. Preferably no knights as they take some time to down. Run after the newly spawned group and lay them low.
    Objective: To down at least 3 enemies in a single combo frenzy. Vanguards are good for this.

• Unilateral truce. In an FFA game choose one easily recognizable player and never hit him. Parry, run away, yell NO! and I’VE GOT YOUR BACK BROTHER whatever just don’t hurt him.

• @Helgeran:

Unilateral truce. In an FFA game choose one easily recognizable player and never hit him. Parry, run away, yell NO! and I’VE GOT YOUR BACK BROTHER whatever just don’t hurt him.

Hahahahaha. This is exactly what I do in FFA all the time.

Block about 10 attacks whilst spamming “No my lord!” and twitching my character left and right and bam, instant ally.

• @ReMixx:

Battlegrounds Roving Bandit:
    Warning: People may call you foul names such as female reproductive organs for hiding in the bushes.

:lolz: Haha, does sound like fun.

• The Decoy :
    Works on pretty much on all the TO maps. Also on CTF maps.

Best map to play it :

• Citadel (first objective)
    • Hillside (second objective)

Main role :
    Run as fast as you can into groups of ennemies (taunting them) without engaging but parrying if needed and try to get them to chase after you while your teamates are doing the objective.

Second role :
    Gather all the chasers into a spot far from the objective and perform super human ninja combo style to kill them all in a instant.

Second role variant :
    Gather all the chasers into a spot far from the objective and suicide by jumping into the water… or press F10 in case there’s no water ;)

• @Blackleader:

Second role variant :
    Gather all the chasers into a spot far from the objective and suicide by jumping into the water… or press F10 in case there’s no water ;)

That, sir, is quite evil. I love it!

• @ReMixx:

Choose MAA as a Mason. Then hide (crouch) in the bushes in the foresty part of the first objective. When an Agathian strolls by, jump out and mug them. Move to new bushes/trees often. Works best if you have a friend(s) to come at them from different angles - hide in different bushes/trees.

I love doing that!
    It always gives you a feeling of satisfaction when you manage to sneak up behind someone in this game.

• @ReMixx:

You stupid ovary! :x

• **The scary peasant:
    Join a FFA Arena and respawn archer, equip dagger or even better go unarmed. Start running casually away from anyone hitting X 3. Your archer will start shouting “HEEELP” “I NEED HELP” “I NEED SOME HELP”. Everyone in the beginnings will problably laught at you. After you spend 4 minutes doing this EVERYONE will want to kill you just to STFU you. Works well and also recorded my own “match”. Goes on YT as soon as I reinstall Sony Vegas 11.