What is your least favorite class?

• I like all of them. What is your least favorite class?

• Man-at-arms. I don’t fault anyone who uses it, but there’s a conflict of interests here.

I view a good fight as sort of a dance. An intellectual battle of wits, and a natural feel of the game’s mechanics. Sort of a rapid, short, round of chess.

Man-at-arms really turns the whole thing in to a twitch fest. Which is fine, just not my cup 'a tea.

When dueling, I’m fairly disappointed when I’m faced against one.

• Least favourite to fight against or to play?

I hate playing knight, and I find a fairly skilled archer is the most annoying class to play up against.

• Bad archers on my side or good archers on their side… Also, anything using a shield is annoying. Lately, I have found javelin users to be especially rage inducing.

• Least Fav class is the Vanguard, in regards to playing…. Fighting them, they’re my fav class cuz they’re so easy to kill.

• Vanguard

• Archer with their able-to-block-heavy-greatsword dagger

• @EricFong:

Archer with their able-to-block-heavy-greatsword dagger

and run out of stamina in 2 parries :D

I’d say MAA. The only class that can f**k every other class without the right weapon.

• @Nevetz:

@EricFong:

Archer with their able-to-block-heavy-greatsword dagger

and run out of stamina in 2 parries :D

I’d say MAA. The only class that can f**k every other class without the right weapon.

what he said

• I dislike/hate playing as an archer at pretty much any time. I rarily do so. If you do see me play archers it’s either because
    A) We have no archers. - Despite the fact I loathe archers and I loathe playing as one, I have to begrudgingly admit that they are a part of becoming a successfull team, softening up or otherwise providing distraction to the other team.
    B) We have archers but they’re not taking care of enemy archers. - In this case I’m rocking a crossbow and I’m focusing especially on enemy archers. Counter-archer, if you will.

• I don’t play archer as much as other classes, though I do play archer more than I play Vanguard…. and when I do play archer, I’m pretty aggressive, and generally follow with my team to pick off enemies that are needed to pick off… and when an enemy comes at me, I don’t run away, I come at them with my dagger and shank the living snot out of them and anybody else who comes at me… and since I usually don’t have time to reload a bow or crossbow, I just go full on offense at that stage until I’m killed.

Kind of funny when people respond to the dead Knight or Vanguard or MAA “whoa, wtf, he just school’d you”

Other times people get a laugh seeing a hoard of my team coming at them with this little archer with a dagger heading off ahead of them, screaming bloody murder as he tries to take on everybody… usually when out numbered I don’t last very long, but it’s still fun 8-)

• Archers who ruin my day when I play oilpot/throwing knives MaA

Knights who favor the SoW or Falchion/Tower shield.

Vanguards just because it’s too simple to do well with them.

MaA who think they are good when they get kills with the 50/50 falchion.

If I had to pick one, I’d say Knights or Archers.