The Weapons you HATE most!

• In every fight you always meet someone using that weapon you know you are going to get mad facing it. I even gave them a personal name to my most hated ones. My top 3 is:

1. “The carpenter hammer”. This is the 1st hammer of the knights, primary one handed weapon. It looks like its reach is ridiculus but when you face it is fast, has a broadsword reach and 2-shots you like a train.

2. “The longfork”. Last VG spear, the one with 3 spikes. With it, the enemy turns into a chef cooking pork in a barbecue. And I’m the pork.

3. “The ALADDIN”. Scimitar. Its stab attack should deal almost no damage since a scimitar is made for cutting but HELL! Great reach, too high damage even with stabs, archers can turn into MAA LMB spammers if they are good enought.

• Shields
    Javelins
    Spears of any kind
    Shortbow
    pre-patch halberd
    Shields
    Stoneshill Ballistae (cowards)
    Stoneshill Oil (also cowards)
    Shields
    MAA Broadsword

• Throwing knives
    Javelin
    Dane Axe
    MAA Heather Shield.

• All one handers. :D

• Warhammer, without a shadow of a doubt.

• As a knight knowing my head will be on the receiving end

1. The carpenter hammer
    2. MAA with a cudgel

• the thing i hate the most is my team mates on the oil, just randomly tipping it hoping to get a kill, well they do get a kill but it isnt the enemy. :x

• There is no specific weapon that I hate. As soon as i see the weapon my enemy is using, i know how to deal with it and any quirks that they may have. Whatever the weapon is, it’s only the thing between me and their deaths.

• Shields and Spears

Shields. It’s either: “Blocking in this game which has simple blocking mechanics is too hard for me!11oneone”
    or “Yay, I’m forced to use this crutch because the enemy team is stacking archers.”

Spears have the speed of a broadsword with the reach of a Halberd. That’s all I’m going to say.

• Warhammer and holy watersprinkler.

Other than that I feel most weapons are fairly balanced, as long as there’s no lag issues on the server or someone with very high ping in which case any heavy weapon is dangerous and OP as hell due to desynched animations and such.

I promise that bandwidthlimiter + maul will be a legit strategy soon if they dont implement that highping autokick so it works on the servers xD

• @Cpt-Praxius:

There is no specific weapon that I hate. As soon as i see the weapon my enemy is using, i know how to deal with it and any quirks that they may have. Whatever the weapon is, it’s only the thing between me and their deaths.

WE GOT A BADASS FELLAS.

1.falchion: tricky to blocK?

2.Gaymore Stupid stupid fast for its damage and reach

3.The trispear that thing is death.

• @Xanith:

Spears have the speed of a broadsword with the reach of a Halberd. That’s all I’m going to say.

Have you seen the windup time on some of the spears?

• All the Vanguards weapons excluding swords. Sometimes the animations both body and swing are way off.

• falchion - seems like it goes through shields more than any weapon

• One-handed axes

You put me up against a player with a 2-handed sword and I block hit attacks 9 times out of ten.
    When a dane axe guy comes to fight me, I block about 40% of his strikes……

• I hate archer clubs, I over head them from behind and wam im getting lmb spammed with archer club, seems to go right through parries.

• I swear to god I will rip your heart out if you think about using the first knight hammer against me

JK But I do hate that hammer

• I hate the fork. I prefer other spears.

• I don’t really hate them as I can normally still get the kill but the spear weapons just seem to go right through my parries. Even when they poke straight at my chest. After I get hit like that I just sprint in and finish them as they windup. Also I get killed by the grand mace quite a bit. It’s a combination of me not quite knowing the range and most of the people I’ve seen swinging it at me are good at speeding it up with mouse drags and look-downs. All in all I cant say I hate any of the weapons. None of them can consistently break my guard unless feints are applied but that’s another topic.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

There is no specific weapon that I hate. As soon as i see the weapon my enemy is using, i know how to deal with it and any quirks that they may have. Whatever the weapon is, it’s only the thing between me and their deaths.

i agree with you. this game has effectively made no one weapon or class too dominant. Other games fail to do this and one type of weapon is used by everyone (I’m looking at you, Call of Duty: Assault Rifle Warfare)