Show Ping for Duel scoreboard

• I dont know if this has been suggested before, but i would like to see the ping of everyone so can know if i am going to verse a laggy/high ping player.

• This will be possible. I would also like the option to see the damage given to and taken.

• @Thatoneguy5314:

This will be possible. I would also like the option to see the damage given to and taken.

dont you see that when on the right side of the screen, the amount of health the player has is visible to everyone.

• Who was the silly duffer who thought that not including a ping display in Duel mode was a good idea?

• @DokB:

Who was the silly duffer who thought that not including a ping display in Duel mode was a good idea?

I dont know, maybe they just forgot to add it in or they might have been experimenting, it is just a nice thing to be able to know what everyones ping is, so you can vote kick laggy people, praize someone for having 16 ping or changing your tactics for a 150 ping player, and probably alot more things the ping bar is good for.

• Yeah because I certainly don’t like having my 10-0 score spoiled by that one guy who kills me from 2 servers away with his routing out of the Republic of Congo 600+ ping.

I could then avoid players like that, or like you said, kick them or simply try to adjust my play style so I can predict the unpredictable. :P

• it should be added.

• I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but in the following week after the CU1, the duel servers were the laggiest piece of zune of all the servers. I don’t know if it was because of higher traffic because of the content update, but I have a tinfoil hat feeling that the game design of the duel game mode makes it inherently laggy, and that’s why the ping is not displayed. It could be because the UI was designed with a more competition-style design, but basic information like ping should not be excluded from a game like Chivalry.