I Suck

• Does anyone else suck at this game? Like honestly i cant be the only one

• No, i’m fantastic at this game. (How modest)

• Bastard im like the worst level 30 ever show me ya moves.

• BAST SHIVELRY PLAIUR EVA RITE HEEUH

• @Anonymoose:

BAST SHIVELRY PLAIUR EVA RITE HEEUH

U HAEVENT CEEN NETING UPTIL UOYVE CEN MY DUBLBLE AX L3TN3EeS NBOOB I URN STUF HURR U BST B GOIN2 BED CUZ U GTO 2 SCOOL FUR QUEFES.

• Footwork is probably one of the most important parts of being a somewhat decent player, IMO.

• @Swagatha:

Footwork is probably one of the most important parts of being a somewhat decent player, IMO.

What do you mean footwork?

Itd be really neat if someone could add me in game and show me how to be cool

• @Anonymoose:

BAST SHIVELRY PLAIUR EVA RITE HEEUH

UR NAEM ISNT MATTICUS U LIEIYING SCRUB

I 360 NOSCOPE BITHCES 24/7 WIT MY BARDOUCHE

U CANT COMPEET WIT DAT

(BTW UR GRAMER IS TERIBLE WERE DID U LRN 2 TALK???)

• @Swagatha:

Footwork is probably one of the most important parts of being a somewhat decent player, IMO.

Playing as an archer since rank1 i would say aim is. :)

• No, can’t say I suck.

Get some practice by loading up a Bot Match via Create Game in the main menu, like TDM…… you can spend more time against them learning the weapons and moves without having to worry about wasting other player’s time or losing objectives, etc… just focus on whomever comes at you can get used to everything as much as possible… get familiar with the maps and where you’re good or bad… then go online and give it another go.

In the offline mode, you can test out various tactics until you feel you got a handle on them (timing, combos, etc.)

• I have my bad days occasionally

• I am currently like Rank 23 or 24, used to be decent Vanguard and goes into Duel.

And still get 0 win out of 10 duel.

The more I plays, the more I get worst for some reason.

• @EricFong:

I am currently like Rank 23 or 24, used to be decent Vanguard and goes into Duel.

And still get 0 win out of 10 duel.

The more I plays, the more I get worst for some reason.

I feel you man i main MAA and dont get me wrong im not like awful and SOME people call me good and shit but i feel like for a level 30 im actually just balls.

Im glad im not the only baddie at dueling. ;)

@Cpt-Praxius:

Get some practice by loading up a Bot Match via Create Game in the main menu, like TDM…… you can spend more time against them learning the weapons and moves without having to worry about wasting other player’s time or losing objectives, etc… just focus on whomever comes at you can get used to everything as much as possible… get familiar with the maps and where you’re good or bad… then go online and give it another go.

Its not like i do awful i just do as good as i should i mean i know how the game works quite well its just im not a wizard at it…yet

• @Swagatha:

This. Exactly this.

There is no greater advantage than footwork and timing in this game. None. If you can master those two, you master your opponent. Note I said footwork and timing, not either or.

• To the mod who changed my topic from “Suck” to “I Suck” screw you man.

• @Pitchfork:

To the mod who changed my topic from “Suck” to “I Suck” screw you man.

Calm yoself, that was me. Wasn’t that the point of what you were saying in your original post? “Does anyone else suck as much as me, I can’t be the only one”. Though I apologise I forgot to leave a note saying it was edited. Still hoping they switch on the auto-notification by default at some point.

The reasoning was that a thread title of the single word “Suck”, is pretty ambigious, what sucks, the game, you, something else? Etc, for people browsing the forum, it isn’t very clear of what the topic is about. I would not have changed it to that, had you not flat-out said it yourself. I’m only going on your own wording there.

• gotta agree with OP, Im getting decimated in almost every duel or ffa or any mode. Its not like im not trying….it doesnt seem to be a game where you block then hit and maneuver round, it seems to be a game where you do that and you’re oponenet does some weird glitchy shit and boom, you’re dead.

• I’m normally pretty average I’ve found.

But I’m limited by my sprint key not working occasionally.

Also don’t listen to the people saying practice with bots. Just jump in any populated server.

Trial by fire is the best method. :berz:

• @BobT36:

Calm yoself, that was me. Wasn’t that the point of what you were saying in your original post? “Does anyone else suck as much as me, I can’t be the only one”. Though I apologise I forgot to leave a note saying it was edited. Still hoping they switch on the auto-notification by default at some point.

The reasoning was that a thread title of the single word “Suck”, is pretty ambigious, what sucks, the game, you, something else? Etc, for people browsing the forum, it isn’t very clear of what the topic is about. I would not have changed it to that, had you not flat-out said it yourself. I’m only going on your own wording there.

It seriously just made me chuckle a mod actually took the time to do it lol but thank you it is more accurate.

@burt:

gotta agree with OP, Im getting decimated in almost every duel or ffa or any mode. Its not like im not trying….it doesnt seem to be a game where you block then hit and maneuver round, it seems to be a game where you do that and you’re oponenet does some weird glitchy shit and boom, you’re dead.

Idk its like other people’s stabs always hit me but i cant hit them with mine.

• @DokB:

I’m normally pretty average I’ve found.

But I’m limited by my sprint key not working occasionally.

Also don’t listen to the people saying practice with bots. Just jump in any populated server.

Trial by fire is the best method. :berz:

This guy! That’s exactly how I feel. Jump in there, watch what other players do. Try to emulate, then add your own twist. Find the the style that suits you. Use all kinds of weapons to see what is your style. For me, I thought vanguard sword was my style. But through playing found my love for the sword of war.

DISCLAIMER: I started playing the game when majority of players were noobs. So it will be a harder climb, but once you achieve success, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment. This game is worth is, so get back out there and get your hands dirty! :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm:

@Pitchfork:

Idk its like other people’s stabs always hit me but i cant hit them with mine.

This is where the high skill cap comes into play. Stabbing to the right, around blocks is an easy way to take advantage of beginner players. Once you learn to block this, you will start your journey to being a veteran of Chivalry.