Chivalry(SweetFX Mod)

• Hey guys, just wanted to share something with you. Maybe some of you have heard about SweetFX. Well this guy just went in and did some things to really make the Chivalry world “pop”. I’ve used his DmC, L4D2, and FEAR3 SweetFX configs and they really do help the game look better, with no noticeable performance decrease. He’s made one for Chivalry and the difference is rather large. So if you guys want to try this, here ya go. SSHOTS before and after included(use the second fixed link at the bottom)

Note: Make sure to put in chiv’s Win32 folder.

http://gsngaming.com/topic/8678-chivalr … eetfx-v13/

• @venomblade:

Hey guys, just wanted to share something with you. Maybe some of you have heard about SweetFX. Well this guy just went in and did some things to really make the Chivalry world “pop”. I’ve used his DmC, L4D2, and FEAR3 SweetFX configs and they really do help the game look better, with no noticeable performance decrease. He’s made one for Chivalry and the difference is rather large. So if you guys want to try this, here ya go. SSHOTS before and after included(use the second fixed link at the bottom)

The same effect can be reached by adjusting gamma, contrast, and saturation on graphics card settings.

Increase saturation and contrast slightly, and decrease gamma just a tiny bit. Same thing

• @boomandvibe:

@venomblade:

Hey guys, just wanted to share something with you. Maybe some of you have heard about SweetFX. Well this guy just went in and did some things to really make the Chivalry world “pop”. I’ve used his DmC, L4D2, and FEAR3 SweetFX configs and they really do help the game look better, with no noticeable performance decrease. He’s made one for Chivalry and the difference is rather large. So if you guys want to try this, here ya go. SSHOTS before and after included(use the second fixed link at the bottom)

The same effect can be reached by adjusting gamma, contrast, and saturation on graphics card settings.

Increase saturation and contrast slightly, and decrease gamma just a tiny bit. Same thing

Perhaps, but I would assume doing that would make it so every other game has those settings as well, while these configs are just for the specific game.

• Looks great, but the performance loss is too much.

• @Shasow:

Looks great, but the performance loss is too much.

Really? How much did you lose? I would be getting like 110 in an area with it off, and only like 100-102 with it on, barely a drop for me.

• @venomblade:

@Shasow:

Really? How much did you lose? I would be getting like 110 in an area with it off, and only like 100-102 with it on, barely a drop for me.

I’m losing 10-20 FPS on the duel map at the docks. It goes to about 35 FPS.

• @Shasow:

@venomblade:

@Shasow:

I’m losing 10-20 FPS on the duel map at the docks. It goes to about 35 FPS.

Ah, guess it is a bit more taxing for some people than I assumed.