Kicked for killing everyone!

• Reply if you have ever been kicked off a server for getting mass amounts of kills with nearly no deaths (being too skilled).

i have been kicked twice, the 1st time was for killing low ranking people over and over
    the second time was for me stabbing 3 people at once with all 3 of them dead.

• Find a server with better players. Stomping rank 0s isn’t going to make you better at the game.

• @~:

So kicked for suspected hacking. Legit.

• @c4ndlejack:

Find a server with better players. Stomping rank 0s isn’t going to make you better at the game.

This was during the free weekend period, so not many servers would have lots of higher levels

• @Lord:

@~ I ~ MADDNESS!!!:

yea thats why they kicked me, i dont really care, but i dont like getting kicked as im trying to make new online friends.

• @~:

Reply if you have ever been kicked off a server for getting mass amounts of kills with nearly no deaths (being too skilled).

i have been kicked twice, the 1st time was for killing low ranking people over and over

This has happened to me a few times in FFA servers, not because of “hackussations” but because of pettyness or because the majority of the players were level 20s who thought that topping the scoreboard with a spear is the epitome of cheap tactics because of the repetitive nature of the weapon - stab > feint > stab etc.

• @Lord:

@~ I ~ MADDNESS!!!:

Server operators have no tools to really automate hackers being kicked. If my server flags from my provider, I log in and watch. If theres a issue the player gets a kick and a time out. The really funny thing is when they come back suddenly their scores drop back to normal.

If youre playing vs. others that arent total rookies, youre going to die. There is always a guy behind you or an arrow inbound for your head. Going say 40 and 2 is so unlikely, I will watch such a player for a while. Almost always there is a issue. Slightly out of sync swings, footspeed, especially backstep and side step, too fast and obviously different looking (huge indicator of a minor speed hack), and interrupts or parries that are insanely quick are all indicators for me.

• What if someone was just experienced with combos that it made him look like he was hacking or something.

• Never been kicked, my hacks must be working perfectly then. :)

• @DokB:

Never been kicked, my hacks must be working perfectly then. :)

enjoy stomping nubs. if you ever killed me i’d know you’re hacking, unless the difference is worthless. either way you’re worthless.

• @DeminRamst:

@DokB:

enjoy stomping nubs. if you ever killed me i’d know you’re hacking, unless the difference is worthless. either way you’re worthless.

The only worthless thing here is your opinion.

You really think I’d openly admit to hacking on the official forum for the game I like to play?

PS: It was a joke, chill the fuck out.

• @DokB:

@DeminRamst:

@DokB:

The only worthless thing here is your opinion.

You really think I’d openly admit to hacking on the official forum for the game I like to play?

PS: It was a joke, chill the fuck out.

You don’t like my opinion? Maybe you are a hacker.

Nah, but seriously… not the best.

• @DeminRamst:

@DokB:

i have killed you demin many times, your always an archer and you own so much too

• @~:

@DeminRamst:

@DokB:

i have killed you demin many times, your always an archer and you own so much too

I didn’t mean I’m invincible, I mean I can detect subtle difference between players who hack, then I stalk them in spectate and add them to friends so I can track them and any name changes.
    Unless you knew that. Just realized how that looked.

• @~:

What if someone was just experienced with combos that it made him look like he was hacking or something.

When you spectate it is fairly easy to determine. If they are cheating so slightly that you cant tell, there isn’t much you can do about that.

• @DeminRamst:

@DokB:

He sure rustled your jimmies by posting a joke.

Even playing against better players all it sometimes takes is one guy calling you out for killing him over and over to get mad and get a vote passed to remove his problem.

• Oh the detriments of being a good player. :(

• I use to get kicked A LOT. It seems to have stopped now that people seem to be more familiar with me.
    Still get accused of hacking on a daily basis.

Apparently the logic is, “He killed me!? Only someone hacking can possibly do that cos im da bestest in the worlds”.

Vote Kicking is a fair system. If you get voted … then so be it. Better to get kicked for bullshit every now and then, as oppose to, not having a vote kicking system.

• They are just mad. They cannot accept the truth that you rock. :)

• @g0dLyk:

Apparently the logic is, “He killed me!? Only someone hacking can possibly do that cos im da bestest in the worlds”.

Sometimes its more than this. I have 500 hours in the game and I can tell when someone parry combos too fast, or their flinch is too short, their backstep fast…and looks weird too. Sometimes it is blatant other times its less so, but its fairly easy to tell. Its even more funny when you beat them, then they come back even faster and its blatant lol.