4th attack Underswing-uppercut

• I love slash, thrust and overhead attacks and a live combos, and i have become a huge fan of the alternate(left to right instead of right to left) attacks. but i have noticed that you cant combo stab. and stab does not have an alternate attack so i was thinking of adding a new direction for swords, you can go roman style and stab low from the hip. or you could upper cut or under-swing which brings me to the next point.

Some weapons are not meant to stab
    Weapons like the mace, the axe and the maul are just not designed that way. so i suggest giving these weapons instead of a thrust attack you could give them an under-swing or uppercut which is the best way to use an axe.

Also it would give a way for the war hammer to use the spike side of it.

and seeing peoples heads fly directly upward instead of just rotating in mid air would be fun

please give me your thoughts on this thought

• Vanguards have this. It’s not that useful because you’ll hit the legs or torso instead of their head.

• Would be awesome if your oponent is doing overhead look down and you have your mace upper cutting and hit them right at face.

• Yeah think I’d rather just all alt-overhead attacks were down to up.

@EricFong:

Would be awesome if your oponent is doing overhead look down and you have your mace upper cutting and hit them right at face.

Yes exactly! Whilst the alt-overhead golf-swing doesn’t seem to be that effective for the vanguard, faster weapons doing more of a straight uppercut than a golf-swing might be useful for hitting ducking/lookdown players in the face.

Or maybe doing a jumping alt-overhead would make people block high but get hit in the balls. :D

• @c4ndlejack:

Vanguards have this. It’s not that useful because you’ll hit the legs or torso instead of their head.

Not that useful? I use it to get that open spot the shield isn’t covering quite often.

• @Maxx:

@c4ndlejack:

Vanguards have this. It’s not that useful because you’ll hit the legs or torso instead of their head.

Not that useful? I use it to get that open spot the shield isn’t covering quite often.

Even when crouching I am not able to get below a shield of an unsuspecting enemy using this attack… seems useless to me since it gets blocked every time without looking down (parry or shields alike)

• @c4ndlejack:

I still decapitate people with this attack.

And no one sees it coming. No one tries to block.