The strongest class?

• Which class is the strongest in your opinion.

• Knight because they can run around in plate armor and a wield maul all day long without breaking a sweat. Archers obviously don’t go the gym.

• Hey, i’m rank 41 and here are my thoughts.

Archers accomplish the support role. A good archer can make your life impossible.

MaA are the fastest, therefore are used for rushing towards objectives or delivering that final blow to low health enemies. A good MaA, though, is very hard to kill.

Vanguards, with their 60%> range weapons are deadly, but once you manage to get into their little bubble and face hug them, they are pretty much dead if they don’t know what they are doing.

Knights, on the other hand, role in the frontlines. While many people argue that this class is for noobs, i must say that encountering a skilled knight is one of the things you don’t want to happen. It is easy to use, yet hard to master, because the above classes intend to go first for the knight, as they know that once the latter is down there is very little hope for the remaining.

Hope this helps! Cheers.

• The knight can bench press 2 plates, deadlift 3 plates, and squat 4 plates.

Do the other classes even lift?

• The knight, can soak up damage. And also block a lot.

• Mages are the strongest. They can conjure the elements’ destructive force to destroy their enemies.

• The king is pretty stronk

• @AbyssusAther:

Hey, i’m rank 41 and here are my thoughts.
    Knights, on the other hand, role in the frontlines. While many people argue that this class is for noobs, i must say that encountering a skilled knight is one of the things you don’t want to happen. It is easy to use, yet hard to master, because the above classes intend to go first for the knight, as they know that once the latter is down there is very little hope for the remaining.

Hope this helps! Cheers.

Sir, VG is the easiest (starter class) to use than the Knight class because they can run faster, swing faster, weapons reach more further and can hit almost hard as a knight. In my opinion this is the noob friendly class. The hardest to use are the knights (slow as hell for a spammer’s hands) and archers (useless as hell on the wrong hands) But since this is about strongest class, armor and attack wise, Knights will take the throne.