RANKED SERVERS

• Its really enjoyable to go into a server, win everything and then notice that you didnt gain a single thing to show for it.

PUT A MARKER ON SERVERS THAT ALLOW WEAPON RANK UPS ?

• Absolutely agreed. This will give a place for beginners to relax and unlock weapons. And give a place to Veterans who can relax and kill.

• Yes, this was incredibly annoying when I still had weapons to unlock. You should be able to filter out unranked servers.

• And another thing, having your weapon loudout save to your pc, so itd stay the same on different servers. Its just plain stupid right now. Every spawn or time you press M you have to rechoose it ? Why

Make running into peoples face and spamming slash impossible by implementing a MINIMUM attack distance, depending on each weapon. A FUCKING 9 foot POLE CANT STAB you if you are a foot away from it

• Are you sure there are servers which disregard your unlocks? I know sometimes people on my server experience that bug where your rank 0 and have no unlocks, or as you play your unlocks dont count, but all they do is re-log into Steam and re-join the game and its usually fine again.

I never played on a server that nothing counted to unlock weapons.

• Im quite sure, several servers. Even 2 days later, no stats added

• This game is a total piece of shit 90% of the time, but when it works its fun

• @BlackBalsam:

This game is a total piece of shit 90% of the time, but when it works its fun

I reverse your percentages.