Will not start

• So I have had this game for a while now and it has worked fine.(even on my horrible PC.) So recently I ahve tried to play the game and everything looks fine it pops up the rectangle with that nice photo of people killing each other, But sadly it goes no further than that. The nice photo just disapeares and no error messages happen.

My system specs-
    64 bit Windows 7
    Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3 graphics card

If I have missed anything else then let me know but I hope this is something that can be fixed. Also I got the game off Steam if that is any use.

• Has it really worked? That card is way below the minimum spec. How long has it worked? Have you changed drivers?

• It has worked for a while actually. I don’t think I have changed drivers from the one I got in the box.

• @Limitedcrayon:

It has worked for a while actually. I don’t think I have changed drivers from the one I got in the box.

The ones in the box are always out dated. But since you are having problems now I’d suggest getting the latest ones. But it is miracle the game can even run on that card.

• Alright. But that still leaves the issue of the game not even launching properly.

• Do you have any ideas on how to get the game to launch? I have tried the suggestions on the main page and none of them worked. I can handle not having the game play at the best textures and such but not being to even launch the game is very annoying.

• Fixed it. I tried launching it again and I found out my Xfinity constant guard was stopping me. :P