|MB| Murder Boner | 17+ | Recruiting

• Hello every one before i get started i want to say that me and my friends come from M&B Warband we are the top 3 best melee groups [ Closest you can get to Chivalry Medieval ] Very experienced players with over 2,000 hours of play time, We are proficient at Cambering, Kicking , Blocking! We decided to come to Chivalry as it looked like the game steped up a notch from its first HL2 Release Which it did now we are here to welcome you!

• Open Recruiting *
      We will only be requriting a certain amount of players you must be good, Or some what in that level we will train you to become better we do have a ts 96.8.115.141:9994 Head over to the siege channel i will be in their [ Cyrax - ts name ] To discuss with you all. I can’t really Judge you’re skills beacuse i don’t have the beta but i will offer 30-40 $ on a key

Games we play : Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Mount and Blade : Warband (C-rpg mod), Dayz mod [ Sometimes Usually not],

• Be Some what good / Fast Learner
    • 17 Years old [ Might pull strings if you’re mature 16-15 no lower ]
    • Be Active . If you aren’t you won’t get better Haha
    • Don’t troll , Harass , Ect
    • Get better!!!

Contact me on Ts for further info on joining.
    I’m looking for a game/Beta key Paying 30-40 $

Ts info : 96.8.115.141:9994 | Go to siege and talk to cyrax.

We are a Mature group that means you won’t have People winning but instead Laughter!

-Cyrax

• Also we will be Doing Scrims More info when we get more people.

• Why that name? is it to scare of normal people or something?

• Heeey cool to see MB will be on Chivalry! :D Some of you MB guys might recognize me from MnB as Swiftshot