Lack of patches is getting out of hand

• Hello all

I’m playing this game since beta. I loved it and still do. But things are getting worse and worse.
    First of all: PATCHES. You guys dish out a patch once a month or two… I dont like this at all. Since you release a “bigger” patch. There are always more bugs and problems. This takes another 1-2 months to get it fixed…
    Why dont you release fixed/patches each two weeks? It doesent have to be big, small balance patches and bug fixes are enough. This way you can also fix bugs and other things next two weeks.
    Read the upper, PATCHES. There are some balance problems. For example NOT GETTING flinched (easy to spam). Then we got FASTER ALT attacks. why hasnt this been fixed yet??? Thats what i mean with patches taking tooo long
    This would be the nr.1 priority, even a hotfix should have come.
    Then we got the shield kicking (Shield user stunned). When i first saw that, i thought i’ll be having dirrhea trough my eyes the next 5 hours. Thats so bad and so easy to accomplish. Remove it goddamn.
    Bugged/glitched feints/animations. I havent read about any attempts to fixing it in any patch yet. Its happening since day 1. But it wasnt that bad in beta. In fact, the game felt even more stable back then (apart from lags etc)
    Hitbox of MAA/1h. I reaaaalllyyy hate this. You have to turn right and left so hard it breaks my damn hand. You get hit so easy and those damn 1h also do good damage and are the fastest weapons, this means feinting makes it even more interessting. Impossible to read a feint. Turns into gambling here.
    The feint system alone is HORRIBLE. I hate it, I kinda liked the 1sec delay we had before the patch (was still utterly bad) but the current one is pathetic.
    With the feint, you can release an attack and immediately recover thru feint (spam feint shortly after weapon release) This way you cancel the animation and follow up with another attack. Works PERFECTLY with fast weapons (must be done fast)
    Its irritating and stupid. Cant say more here.

There are other problems this game has, but this all comes down to one point:
    Patching. I dont support 1-2 month patch (even if they are bigger)
    I want bug fixed, improvements, balance patches etc each 2-3 week…

• i would like to see patches every two weeks if possible, people will say “wow another update im going to try it out now”.

• There is a new patch released (114,3 MB). Anyone knows what it contains?

• Your Gif is so distracting Gregcau.

• @LosPepe’s:

Your Gif is so distracting Gregcau.

Seriously. This.

• I think one issue they are dealing with right now is the transition from a virtual team to a physical one. They are working on getting an actual studio and work in person rather than being an online team. I’d suggest giving them a bit of time to get this straightened out… Once they’re in a better position to work, we should see a lot more efficient work from them.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I think one issue they are dealing with right now is the transition from a virtual team to a physical one. They are working on getting an actual studio and work in person rather than being an online team. I’d suggest giving them a bit of time to get this straightened out… Once they’re in a better position to work, we should see a lot more efficient work from them.

We’ve also got two new programmers, so once they get familiar with the codebase things will be zooming along.

3x the number of programmers = 3x the number of patches, right? :P

• One thing I would absolutely LOVE to see is something Mojang does with Minecraft. Every week they release a ‘snapshot’ that includes all the changes and bug fixes they’ve done that week.

• Lack of patches? We just got 2 today!

• I think I’ve found the patches:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11310

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11303

There appear to be no changes to the game itself.

P.S. Thanks for your useless answer, it’s much worse than getting no answer at all.