CUSTOMIZATION !!!

• This game literally cries for it. Id love to have a different helmet, some visors… some writing on my sword… a dark wood bow… a cape :D and maybe some dark red coloured armor without chainmail or rags.

Basically, " Character customization " selection in options, that also allows you to lock your weapon selection for each class and team. Not too much though, or you couldnt recognize the enemy anymore…

Blue and red stripes for corresponding teams on shoulders or head, or something like that

• God, PLEASE use the search function. About 200 of these have been posted, including one by myself (more helmets & emblems).

• Didnt find one on first page

made one, deal with it. Still needs 50 more of these threads, maybe they get it by then

Oh and another thing, when is the facemashing MAA bullshit going to be dealt with ? That class is ridiculously OP if you just run in and spam.

Oh and another thing, Is the 3 headed pole on vanguard supposed to get unlocked at the same time as the 2nd one ? Mine just did

• @Hadron:

God, PLEASE use the search function. About 200 of these have been posted, including one by myself (more helmets & emblems).

Got to love assholes who think they own the place

• @Hadron:

God, PLEASE use the search function. About 200 of these have been posted, including one by myself (more helmets & emblems).

I don’t see what’s wrong with him adding to the hundreds of suggestions. I think it’s a good idea and helps get the idea across.