Chivalry: Your video card does not support Alpha Blending

• hello, i bought this like three weeks ago, and it worked fine at first. Then my computer crashed unexpectedly and now I keep getting this error: Your video card does not support alpha blending with floating point render target (D3DFMT_A16B16G16R16F), which is required to run this game. Exiting…
    I’ve tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling, changing values in the game engine… none of this seems to help! plz help Another game that I own: Empire Total War is also recieving and error message upon start up and I think the two problems are related!

• Can you post a DxDiag please. I can start from there.

windows button + r
    type “DxDiag”

Save that and attach here please.

• Here is the file you asked for

• You may have to roll back to an earlier version of you drivers. Or try to delete the drivers, and get it again. This is a weird problem, and I am almost certain it is driver related.

• I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers…… and i can not roll back. R u sure it is not a registry error?

• http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s … p=33495921

The last post on this forum shows a possible registry fix. Every other suggestion seems to be drivers. So try it out if you’d like.