Hackers making ppl say N-word in chat-IMPORTANT!!!

• tonight sum 1 hakd my server and was making ppl say the N-word and every definition or different way to say it come up in the chat like 8 times in arow.
    1 buddy of mine was in teamspeak and he typed to a regular, hey welcome bk, then in a 1/4 of a second the chat spamed 8 times with every definition of the N-word like he had superhumanly spam typed it all which is impossible, it proceeded to happen to 4 other ppl on my server.
    so sumhow sum1 is exploiting ur chat system and this needs to be fixed guys, pls fix this asap TB ty vm

• @WARSAW:

tonight sum 1 hakd my server and was making ppl say the N-word and every definition or different way to say it come up in the chat like 8 times in arow.
    1 buddy of mine was in teamspeak and he typed to a regular, hey welcome bk, then in a 1/4 of a second the chat spamed 8 times with every definition of the N-word like he had superhumanly spam typed it all which is impossible, it proceeded to happen to 4 other ppl on my server.
    so sumhow sum1 is exploiting ur chat system and this needs to be fixed guys, pls fix this asap TB ty vm

OMG no wai!!1 Fkkin haxorz r makin mah gaems sux. And my brain feels like it just died from typing like an imbecile.

Seriously type like a real person, first of all. People won’t take you for an idiot immediately. Secondly, however, I’m actually aware of the “hackers” you’re talking about, and you actually are an idiot for believing that they’re “hacking” anything at all. You’re just not very intelligent or you’d figure it out quickly and easily. As it stands, I’m sure as hell not telling you how they’re doing it. It’s hilarious to see morons like you raging like this. Please, keep on.

• @WARSAW:

tonight sum 1 hakd my server and was making ppl say the N-word and every definition or different way to say it come up in the chat like 8 times in arow.

The issue you describe is not a hack and it has already been reported to the devs and acknowledged.

• Thanks LMBalot, least u r nice unlike the troll who posted bfore u, much apreciated :)
    ppl who act like they r just the smartest thing in the world cause they know sumthing sum1 else doesnt, then acts like a complete idiot and is rude and belittling about it are the true morons.

• @WARSAW:

Thanks LMBalot, least u r nice unlike the troll who posted bfore u, much apreciated :)
    ppl who act like they r just the smartest thing in the world cause they know sumthing sum1 else doesnt, then acts like a complete idiot and is rude and belittling about it are the true morons.

It still is incredibly annoying to read though…

• @WARSAW:

Thanks LMBalot, least u r nice unlike the troll who posted bfore u, much apreciated :)

Is there an online program you paste your text into to change it to retarded spelling?

Or do you just write like an idiot naturally?

• I think it has something to do with this :
    viewtopic.php?f=87&t=10824
    If it does, then the issue is known and is gonna be fixed with the next patch.

Also WARSAW, please learn to type correctly. Not everyone want to read garbage text. If you’re gonna ask for help, at least type in a way anyone can read it, even for people like me that English isn’t their first language. Taking time to write a post won’t kill you. :jlaff:

• I’ve figured out how the so called “hackers” are doing the changing name exploit. I’m willing to share how to reproduce this bug with a developer and/or a moderator who can fix it, it’s quite simple and is 100% reproducible. You can do it within a 10 second time frame as well.

@Lulzaur:

I think it has something to do with this :

I wouldn’t say that it’s the same as it can be abused much more than that.

Also, WARSAW, stop typing by slapping your dick on the keyboard, thanks.

• @Foreskin:

I’ve figured out how the so called “hackers” are doing the changing name exploit. I’m willing to share how to reproduce this bug with a developer and/or a moderator who can fix it, it’s quite simple and is 100% reproducible. You can do it within a 10 second time frame as well.

@Lulzaur:

I think it has something to do with this :

I wouldn’t say that it’s the same as it can be abused much more than that.

Also, WARSAW, stop typing by slapping your dick on the keyboard, thanks.

Just send it a PM to SlyGoat. You can find his name in the legend on the main page under “Administrators”. Or you can just send to me, so I can send it up the chain.

Thanks!

BEEN REPORTED.

Locked.

• We’re already aware of this method of changing your name, should be fixed soon.