The use of homophobic and racial insults

• Okay, I’ve tried not to let this bother me, but I really need to speak up about this, because insults like these are perpetuating that negativity towards these people, and I can’t believe they’re still used nowadays. Can’t you think of any other form of insult? And rape, even. Like what the fuck, everyone? When my girlfriend spoke up about this, guys on the server started saying they were going to rape her. She was shaking. This is not a light hearted matter, with casual insults using language like this. People get fucking killed over hate crimes using the exact same words, and it sickens me. Fucking show some consideration for others when you open your mouth or type something online. And don’t say something is gay. Please think of a different word to use; there are plenty of alternatives.

• Dont get angry for something someone said to you on the internet. Dont take the internet seriously, at all.

• As trivial as you think it is, it’s still perpetuating that negativity, which in turn fuels that hatred towards these people. It’s a snowball effect.

• Political correctness is already ruining our world. I have no feeling toward anyone getting butthurt over the internet… The whole “internet bullying” crybaby nonsense is sickening too… If someone is being harassed online and they can’t take it, unplug the damn computer. We live in an age where no one can endure even the slightest little thing… Soccer moms buying gallons of hand sanitizer so they don’t get the sniffles and if they do, they load up on medications instead of their own body building an immunity… Life not fair? No worries, just whine about it enough until someone starts up a support group for it and makes all your wildest dreams come true… No child left behind… No your kid isn’t stupid, they’re just in need of more attention.

The whole idea of political correctness is retarded mentally handicapped mentally challenged handicapable …Special Needs

• @Brave:

As trivial as you think it is, it’s still perpetuating that negativity, which in turn fuels that hatred towards these people. It’s a snowball effect.

I dont think saying a curse word or two during the course of a game affects negativity at all. If anything, we have reached a level of ridiculous political correctness where those who claim to preserve positive feelings are actually doing the opposite.

Yesterday, I was kicked from a server for saying “BLACK PEOPLE IS BLACK”.

It is retarded. If someone is black, he is black. He is not “colored”, and calling a black person a “colored person” to avoid saying the word black, as if being black was some kind of problem or reason to be ashamed of is what does really perpetuate negativity. Black people is black.

• This game like all fps games is for adults and immature teenagers on the internet, that means there are trolls, if you can’t handle trolls then go play Hello Kitty.

• @elitenoob:

This game like all fps games is for adults and immature teenagers on the internet, that means there are trolls, if you can’t handle trolls then go play Hello Kitty.

I got banned from Club Penguin. :(