Queue'ed attacks/blocks, remove that poopie ffs

• DISABLE

• Queuing attacks and parries has to be one of the most annoying things ingame for me right now. Right up there with ghost swings.

• I totally agree that the game shouldn’t queue consecutive parries.

• It should queue them.

BUT (before everyone starts yelling), it should reduce the grace period of which it will be allowed to queue.

You can’t just remove it - it would increase the difficulty ceiling too high. The act of trying to Combo would be difficult to pull off (without mashing).

A professional fighter (Street Fighter) needs timing execution from 1-4 sixtieth of a second.
    (60 frames in 1 second. Some combos are only achievable with hitting the exact timing of 1 to 4 sixtieth of that second to activated the next successive attack). Chivalry isn’t a ridiculously difficult fighter.

The queue grace in this game is too high, however. But it needs to be in place. Just try to give it a tweak.

For example, one thing to do would be…
    Being hit or put in a flinch state would immediately erase all queue’d inputs.
    This would solve the horrendous issue of missing a parry (parry too late) and being hit… but the system ques the parry input and MAKES YOU PARRY a second later…
    thus, automatically (and accidentally) parrying the combo follow up too early.

• Agreed. Fix please.

• I don’t think I have ever accidentally queued either.

But I agree queued blocks makes no sense.

• Agreed. Accidentally double right-clicking during an intense fight (easy to do) makes you queue a parry and against a skilled player that basically means you’re dead since it throws off your timing completely. I look forward to this getting fixed! 8-)

• Agreed, queued parry is death. Let it go.

• @g0dLyk:

It should queue them.

BUT (before everyone starts yelling), it should reduce the grace period of which it will be allowed to queue.

You can’t just remove it - it would increase the difficulty ceiling too high. The act of trying to Combo would be difficult to pull off (without mashing).

This is pretty much what’s going to happen.

We’ll test different values to see what feels good as a default and maybe it’ll even be possible to have a slider for queued attack frames for those who want a wider or narrower queue period.

• Comboing should be made harder because this game is too easy.

• if (Queueed_Attacks > 0.000f)
    {
    IceIYIaN_Enabled = false
    }

• Why not just let us choose the grace period from the options? We can do it for dodge, why not for the action queue? Instead of spending hours/days trying to figure out what seems to work best, just let the players choose what works best for them.

• @RicHSAD:

Why not just let us choose the grace period from the options? We can do it for dodge, why not for the action queue? Instead of spending hours/days trying to figure out what seems to work best, just let the players choose what works best for them.

TB HIRE THIS MAN!

• Remove feint too.

• I’d much rather just turn queue’ing off altogether.

Get sick of it doing an attack that was queue’d at the time, rather than the attack I want right NOW.

Perfectly capable of “queueing” them myself, thanks!

• Personally the most annoying instance I’ve found of this is when I want to attack at the end of my parry (that the enemy missed). I press the button and…. nothing happens until a second later when my swing randomly appears even though it is now completely useless and will probably get me killed.

Why does queueing even exist when I can’t “combo”? I’m perfectly capable of spamming my attack button, and would rather have to do this than end up performing an action literally seconds (which is a long time) after I asked for it.