Browsing individual's duel record.

• It would be neat to be able to browse player’s individual duel record out of game, like through steam or something.

• I’d like to start mine from scratch.

Stupidly; I used the duel mode to try out the new weapons and clocked up something like 35 deaths for 5 kills before I realised that there would be a permanent record.

• @thebutcher:

It would be neat to be able to browse player’s individual duel record out of game, like through steam or something.

I would like it to be more detailed like “duels won as vanguard” etc.

• I’ll throw my coin into the wishing well and say

“I wish I could hide/delete my duel history”.

Not because it’s not good, but there are players like me that would like to try new things out in duels, or just duel in a relaxed fashion without worrying about stats being recorded. A simple option to disable that would make me enjoy duels much more without subtracting from anybody’s fun.

• I go into duels to screw around and someone seeing my duel scores would think I am the worst player ever…. Having records of stuff makes the game seem too serious… Hell, ranks make it too serious.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I go into duels to screw around and someone seeing my duel scores would think I am the worst player ever…. Having records of stuff makes the game seem too serious… Hell, ranks make it too serious.

A lot Of people like serious. You would hate arma 2 online. Super serious. Even planetside 2 is.

• Serious isn’t a bad thing in my book, that’s why I mucked about in the duel mode because I thought; oh well, at least it’s not a proper game.

Result, piss poor duel record that would take 3,000 consecutive wins to bring it in line with top players. Erm… don’t play duel that much now… (damn it, maybe I do take things too seriously for my own good???).