No sound

• Today after installing that mini Steam patch I have no sound. My speakers work fine, other games (including steam games) have no trouble, but in Chivalry it’s as if it is muted. My in game options are mostly at 100% for volume levels, including master volume. I run windows XP SP3.

• I’m having the same issue and I also have Windows XP SP3.

• Im having the same issue. I already tried to fix it via Dxsetup but that is not working. Halp!
    Edit: I also run Chivalry on XP SP3

• I too have no sound. :(

• Hm, coincidence that everyone who’re having problems are reportedly on WinXP?

• No Sound. Win Xp Sp 3 and DX 9.

Question: Hate your Team the Players with old Windows-Systems?

Patch it please. NOW!

• Apparent fix from someone on the Chiv steam hub forums

"Fix: Navigate to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32 and move the file dsound.dll somewhere else where chivalry can’t find it, forcing it to use the system version of that file instead. "

• @venomblade:

Apparent fix from someone on the Chiv steam hub forums

"Fix: Navigate to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32 and move the file dsound.dll somewhere else where chivalry can’t find it, forcing it to use the system version of that file instead. "

Fixes it for me, running XP 64-bit.

• @solemnwarning:

@venomblade:

Apparent fix from someone on the Chiv steam hub forums

Fixes it for me, running XP 64-bit.

Also works for me, running 32 bit. Thanks for the temporary fix.