Wasting my money renting a server

• So when is a moderator going to comment on the server display cap at 240? When will it be fixed? Will it ever be fixed? Why would someone rent a 24 slot server for $30.00 a month to have it not display in the official list? Little things like this do eventually drive away player base. Please, i’m sure i’m not the only one waiting patiently for an answer.

• No youre not the only one. The silence is deafening. I have already shut our servers down, due to all the issues with the servers and poor, barely capable rcon features. I wonder if some sort of class action lawsuit would get the developers to take things more seriously, and get on the ball? Hate to even have to consider it as an option, but I think enough time has passed since games release, that they have had our money, that issues should have been corrected.

• @TacTicToe:

I wonder if some sort of class action lawsuit would get the developers to take things more seriously, and get on the ball? Hate to even have to consider it as an option,.

LMAO I am sure a lawyer would take your money if you are that stupid.

• Seriously, its disgusting how long they’ve let this go. The programmers are dropping the ball big time. This game’s population is diminishing by the day due to lack of work on crucial things. I’ll be shutting my server down this month. Try hiring another crew of guys to fix the many things that are driving away playerbase.

• @Dontuhateme:

This game’s population is diminishing by the day due to lack of work on crucial things.

Actually the online players is very stable at 2,000 to 3,000 concurrent users.

Your servers probably show up on the alternate browser and the in game server browser is supposed to be fixed with the next patch.

• As if 2000-3000 players gives this company bragging rights? Tetris has a higher player base than that. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for companies to release polished games, they apparently do absolutely ZERO testing before launch. EVERY SINGLE game in production is like that and it’s mind boggling. I’m an electrician and my work doesn’t have flaws in it, why does theirs? Do your goddamn job properly. I shouldn’t have to use an alternate 3rd party server browser just to see my empty server. The point is that no one else can see it to join it.

• @Dontuhateme:

So when is a moderator going to comment on the server display cap at 240? When will it be fixed? Will it ever be fixed? Why would someone rent a 24 slot server for $30.00 a month to have it not display in the official list? Little things like this do eventually drive away player base. Please, i’m sure i’m not the only one waiting patiently for an answer.

I can’t comment on something I do not know about. I know the devs have been extremely frustrated with the server browser in general, so they are hoping they finally got everything fixed.

• I’ve talked to a few devs in game and they say it’s on their priority list so I know they are working on it. The question is how long do I have to wait? According to the guy above my previous post there are an average of 2,000-3,000 players consistently playing and i’d say there are atleast 500 servers out there. Most of the players with the servers that aren’t filling up are gonna quit playing due to the fact they paid for a server so they could customize certain things and they don’t want to play on anything but their own. When their servers don’t fill, that’s when people will start leaving. Personally I hate playing on a server without an archer cap. There’s nothing more frustrating than getting shot at by a 8 man team of archers. Little things like this are what make certain servers attractive to people, thats mainly why I bought my own.

• @elitenoob:

@TacTicToe:

I wonder if some sort of class action lawsuit would get the developers to take things more seriously, and get on the ball? Hate to even have to consider it as an option,.

LMAO I am sure a lawyer would take your money if you are that stupid.

DERP LMAO at ignorance….

Such a law suit would be on a contingency basis, so no money out of anyone’s pocket.

• I highly doubt anything would come of it, except a whole lot of a waste of time.

• we are all waiting brotha, thats all we can do is hope for the best and wait and see if we get the changes we as admins need and deserve.
    i would b happy if i could change the spawn time and round time on my server,
    and the server to client push for modding gets fixed.
    please torn banner dont let us down, we r down on 2 knees begging