Not get kicked within seconds.

• This happens to me very frequently, and I’m getting quite tired of it. Around 4 people join a server and take over it when it is merely empty, and when you join the server you get instantly kicked within seconds.

They should make it so that you cannot get kicked until you have playing on the server for about 1-2 minutes. This should put a stop to the people taking control over servers, and making it their own.

• An easy solution would be to find another server not populated by douches. Even if you were to join, do you think they wouldn’t gang up on you? Douches be douches, your best bet is to find a server with nice players.

• Happens occasionally to me. however even if they did have that 3-4 min rule they would would wait that long then probably kick you.

• @Riuuii:

Happens occasionally to me. however even if they did have that 3-4 min rule they would would wait that long then probably kick you.

Never happened to me.

• @lemonater47:

@Riuuii:

Happens occasionally to me. however even if they did have that 3-4 min rule they would would wait that long then probably kick you.

Never happened to me.

It’s normally only on servers with about 4 people.

• @Riuuii:

There would be a lot more players on the server by that time, meaning too many players to kick, and not all of the people would vote yes.

@osta2501:

An easy solution would be to find another server not populated by douches. Even if you were to join, do you think they wouldn’t gang up on you? Douches be douches, your best bet is to find a server with nice players.

This happens to me on the best FFA servers, where there is no lag or anything, if I would to ignore a good low ping server then I would be chopping my balls off as there is hardly any good servers for me atm.