CYBER BULLIES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!

• Here is a video that captures these bullies in action, they team up on FFA servers, camp spawn points, kick innocent teammates off cliffs and bridges and turn servers into team killing chaos.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

[youtubehd:1wupy014]9xl07NmoQ6c[/youtubehd:1wupy014]

• Looks f**king annoying

• This is the greatest video of Chivalry ever!

• Nothing better than a bunch of spotty small dick fags running around jerking each other off.

I love it when they join a server and play hillside or citadel defense and make everything miserable for everyone.

Best time of my life seeing a bunch of 40+ who have played for 1000 hours and like to jerk off while killing noobs.

Fucking awesome.

• “We could create a gamemode out of that!!! Think of the possibilities…”

Personally I never had a problem with trolling in Chivalry. The worst forms of trolling I´ve encountered are:

1. Slashing around the teammates
    2. Lame archer that can´t hit a city gate but he definitely can hit me…

• Love the video it was very funny. I laughed my ass off. XD

• ban for life.

• @elitenoob:

Nothing better than a bunch of spotty small dick fags running around jerking each other off.

I love it when they join a server and play hillside or citadel defense and make everything miserable for everyone.

Best time of my life seeing a bunch of 40+ who have played for 1000 hours and like to jerk off while killing noobs.

Fucking awesome.

HEY HEY HEY….

Not everyone rank 40+ spent 1000 hours on the game. I spent like 350-400…

It seems you don’t like this kind of thing. Did a griefer hurt your feelings? Do you need a hug? Slaughtervomit is here for you. I won’t let them hurt you anymore…

• Moved to videos.

• @Martin:

Moved to videos.

AKA the place threads go to die.

• Funny video but if you’re the guy who’s kicked off the ledge or the bridge, its not funny at all… What can I say, Assholes sticks together.