How is Team Damage calculated?

• What is the formula behind Team Damage? The percentage that is shown when a vote-kick is called.

The reason I’m asking is because I often wonder how ‘serious’ a vote-kick is. “Should this player really be kicked? He has only 12% team damage and no idle time. Was this just an honest mistake, or did LMB in a big group of his team?”

Is it 12% of all his attacks? Or the last X seconds?

• @PushTheCart:

What is the formula behind Team Damage? The percentage that is shown when a vote-kick is called.

The reason I’m asking is because I often wonder how ‘serious’ a vote-kick is. “Should this player really be kicked? He has only 12% team damage and no idle time. Was this just an honest mistake, or did LMB in a big group of his team?”

Is it 12% of all his attacks? Or the last X seconds?

All attacks I believe. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

• 12% team damage means he either team hits all the time or he is the most careless player in the game. Anything over 20% is a team killer and anything over 10% is someone who team hits. Most people have around 1%.

• @lemonater47:

12% team damage means he either team hits all the time or he is the most careless player in the game. Anything over 20% is a team killer and anything over 10% is someone who team hits. Most people have around 1%.

Unless it’s early in the game or it happened by a wayward catapult/ballista. I believe that ballista bolts do 300 damage.

• I don’t think it’s total damage [unless the cool down is absurdly short], maybe it’s damage to the person who initiated the vote; one game a guy tked me and another person, but a third guy initiated the kick and it only showed him with like 8% team damage.

• @lemonater47:

12% team damage means he either team hits all the time or he is the most careless player in the game. Anything over 20% is a team killer and anything over 10% is someone who team hits. Most people have around 1%.

On 100% friendly fire servers, 10% and under is where you want to be. But as long as its under 20%, I am fine with it. A lot of players are still learning.

And its percent of your total damage.

• @ChuckingIt:

@lemonater47:

On 100% friendly fire servers, 10% and under is where you want to be. But as long as its under 20%, I am fine with it. A lot of players are still learning.

And its percent of your total damage.

Its just some observations. I haven’t seen a careless player get over 20% team damage but I have seen them get over 10%. There are those that deliberate hit people wen there are no enimies around and they get above 10% but they don’t actually kill people.

And these stats are usually valid free a few minutes in the game. And yes catapults and ballistas can screw it up. A simple sorry usually helps. And if they completely ignore you when you say either get off the catapult or don’t fire at the objective they deserve to be kicked. Either off the catapult or out I the game.

• One time I was playing a TO match and before anything really started I and an Archer were setup to defend the Prye or however you spell it. He came up behind me and kicked me off the ledge and I took some fall damage. He tried again and missed so I shield bashed him to tell him to piss off. He then brought up the vote kick and it noted me as having 100% team damage from that pittily shield bash (no enemies arrived yet at that time…. So I of course got kcked.

Thus the % is based on how much damage you caused to team mates by blows compared to the enemy, regardless of how damaging those blows were.