Questions regarding clans.

• Hey all, I want to know how Vanquish, Interitus, K7, etc… have been paying for their servers, in other words do all the members chip in, just a few, just one?

• Some have individual members donate servers, others have clan pay systems where members donate. We do the latter at Lg.

• A mix of both.

Right now, two of us are paying for our two servers. It just all depends. We don’t really have a donate system setup in Vanquish. But we’re fine with how it is right now. Of course, if anyone wants to donate, just PM me ;)

• I steal things.

• You know what, bada???

• You can get pretty good discounts by playing the providers. We pay 90% of the Multiplay standard rate of a 24 player server with a 25 player TS3 and an 11 player dual server thrown in for free. NB. we do pay quarterly in advance.

As for donations; we have just gone on to quarterly payments and the donations have dried up, possibly due to the attitude that; we don’t need any more money for three months so why should I donate now?

We have something like 50 members now so I don’t think it is going to be a problem, that said we will be putting a graphic on our site that shows a target amount and a target date. Something along the lines of the TV charity shows. We have this for the enjin website payments and donations have covered that for the next 200+ days already.

• I’m not sure if you’re referring to a Steam server or a website (I’m new here), but my multi-game clan has a website that doesn’t require any server costs.

• @Kent:

I’m not sure if you’re referring to a Steam server or a website (I’m new here), but my multi-game clan has a website that doesn’t require any server costs.

Chivalry game server

• Reginald is also known as Reginald the coin purse. I pay for the servers and created the sites myself. Good times…