Sling + Hunting Knife: Best archer set?

• I was using this set and getting kills left and right… it’s almost to the point where I’d say it’s overpowered. My god this combo is awesome

• Cudgel > Hunting Knife imo

• I don’t doubt that you’ve gotten lots of kills with it but, to concider it the best archer set, no. It all matters how you use it.

The thing is about the hunting knife(And broad dagger) is that it’s wholly underestimated, even basicly facehug+m1 spam can bring down knights.

• My sarcasm detector just went off the charts, it’s showing an 11/10.

• @Martin:

My sarcasm detector just went off the charts, it’s showing an 11/10.

You better re-calibrate your detector, bucko, becuase this is unironically my favorite archer setup, likely because it’s underpowered. It’s just stupidly fun, as well as challenging.

• That loadout is basically the speed archer. Fast firing and fast hitting. The hunting knife is awesome. But when your an archer any melee weapon is awesome as people are stupid and think that all archers suck in melee.

• Even fists could do better

• @lemonater47:

The hunting knife is awesome.

No.

• Attack style | DMG | Type | Wind up | Combo | Release | Recovery | Total time (windup + release + recovery)

Broad dagger
    Slash 35, swing, 0.35, 0.5, 0.3, 0.4 = 1.05
    Overhead 35, swing, 0.35, 0.5, 0.25, 0.425 = 1.25
    stab 40, pierce, 0.3, 0.5, 0.25, 0.45 = 1

Hunting Knife
    Slash 40, swing, 0.3, 0.5, 0.25, 0.4 = 0.95
    Overhead 40, swing, 0.325, 0.5, 0.3, 0.425 = 1.05
    Stab 30, pierce, 0.32, 0.5, 0.35, 0.4 = 1.07

Thrusting dagger
    Slash 30, swing, 0.35, 0.5, 0.35, 0.4 = 1.1
    Overhead 30, swing, 0.325, 0.525, 0.35, 0.425 = 1.1
    Stab 45, Pierce, 0.3, 0.5, 0.25, 0.45 = 1

NO absolutely big difference between the daggers….its a shame

• @Xeekik:

@lemonater47:

No.

Yes.

• @wildwulfy:

NO absolutely big difference between the daggers….its a shame

Yeah, there really isn’t much room for one, though. I’d say it’s about comparable to other weapons, since even the 5-10 difference in damage makes a difference for HTK.

There’ll be a bigger difference next patch, when the Overhead deals Pierce, while the Hunting Knife’s overhead changes back to an actual Overhead swing, like the shield animation.

I just hope the one-handed Daggers all get the dagger+shield Slash animation. As it is now, you lose a lot of range because of that animation.

• @lemonater47:

@Xeekik:

@lemonater47:

No.

Yes.

“No my lord!”

• Okay, maybe I exaggerated when I said it was almost overpowered. But this setup is definitely the most entertaining because when you manage to get a kill with the sling, if feels pretty good (especially when you make people’s head explode)

• ztVMib1T4T4

• it’s not the best set at all. It depends on your strategy and techniques because some player doesn’t recommend this kind of set. They would recommend where they would be comfortable using the set. :D

Military knives that are intended primarily for use in a role other than combat are typically referred to by their primary role.

• People who disagree, stop shoving your dick into the mouth of people who like the setup.

• @EricFong:

People who disagree, stop shoving your dick into the mouth of people who like the setup.

People are entitled to their opinions as long as they are mature about it.

Your post however, was not.

• @Kimiko:

@EricFong:

People who disagree, stop shoving your dick into the mouth of people who like the setup.

People are entitled to their opinions as long as they are mature about it.

Your post however, was not.

Only toward some post without the “imo”

• good for you dude…… is there any knife to use if ever you don’t have hunting knife?