Possible anger induced hack/bug exploit

• story goes like this, log onto a LTS server on the wall being the monster i am i decide to rock the sling…. make it about 1-2 mins into the match before i use my weapon which resulted in what id call a minor calf injury on a teammate. close to a minute later a teammate comes up to me whilst surrounded by friendlys and kills me 100%, but before i could make a motion for a kick theres already a vote in place for me that had 100% in the tk identifier, needlessly to say any argument amongst the 63 other players was not heard… if this is a bug its a rare one but im pretty sure it was a hack of some sort. any chance anyone else has seen this before?

• @thejunky_1:

story goes like this, log onto a LTS server on the wall being the monster i am i decide to rock the sling…. make it about 1-2 mins into the match before i use my weapon which resulted in what id call a minor calf injury on a teammate. close to a minute later a teammate comes up to me whilst surrounded by friendlys and kills me 100%, but before i could make a motion for a kick theres already a vote in place for me that had 100% in the tk identifier, needlessly to say any argument amongst the 63 other players was not heard… if this is a bug its a rare one but im pretty sure it was a hack of some sort. any chance anyone else has seen this before?

If your only damage was done to a teammate, regardless of how “minor” it was, then yes, 100% of your damage would be to teammates.

• Yeah seen a few games that had just started and someone got one hit on a friendly by mistake and then got voted off with 100% team damage (despite all apology). Even if the same player had been in several games in a row and been one of the consistently least team damaging players. :?

• I usually vote no on a 100% damage. Especially if I look at the scoreboard and see them at the bottom with 0 points and 0 kills. As its probably just an unlucky accendent.