Balance, mechanics, and improvements Chivalry needs

• Hello guys

I am new here, but after some rewarding hours of Chivalry, I have beagun to think about some important/essential/necessary stuff this game needs to be fun to play, whatever could be the level of the player.

So I will make a list, with edits if some things got forgotten in the fury of whine, so you can refer at each problem by is number rather than explaining everything once again each time.

Issue#1 - Config

Creating a config.cfg file in the Chivalry folder with the cvars ruling the game on the client side allows the player to choose his settings, and personify things. It will also allow to choose a mouse sensi in a not rubbish way.
    Easy way to simplify settings, bindings, macros, else

Issue#2 - Creating a HUD - Stamina and HP bars

Actually, the bars of HP and stamina are total crap. Two bars, half length, vertically, on the side of the screen, disposable via config.cfg, not disappearing (or make it an option).

Issue#3 - Creating a HUD - Map compas

Introducing a compas map could also be a good initiative. It would show allies, objectives, even enemies if you decide so.

Issue#4 - Creating a HUD - Lagometer and FPS counter

Chivalry needs an implementation of these features, which could be added to the HUD somewhere in the screen (player choice). So you could know when you are lagging (colour, numbers, check other games for possibilities) because of your connection, or your computer.

Issue#5 - Creating a HUD - Police size of chat console, kill console and votes

Having the entire screen eaten by useless kickvote is pretty annoying. Adding a cvar in the config.cfg allowing to choose the appearance of each one (chat, kill console, votes), size, even coulour.

Issue#6 - Creating a HUD - Player Spawn time

Add to the HUD a number showing the player spawn time. I know its accessible via the score list. Wouold be better if the player could choose to have it on his screen all the time.
    (Idem with computer time, important for going to bed)

Issue#7 - Creating a HUD - Enemy Spawn Time (Spawntimer)

Add to the HUD a number showing the enemy spawn time. Allows the player to play according to the enemy spawn time. This SHOULD NOT be set up at the beginning of a round : the player got a binded key to press if he wants to set up the enemy spawn timer.
    If not clear enough, more explanations suppliable

Issue#8 - Creating a HUD - Objectives

Stop the objective display directly on the screen. Even CS, with his noob-friendly environment does not choose this solution. Compas map and experience (lol) of the map should be enough.

Issue#9 - Score list - Damages

Clear calculation of the damages, based on the HP lost, not on the damage given/received.

Issue#10 - Score list - Team Damage

Create a separate category for team damage. Now it is just adding to normal damage given/received.

Issue#11 - Score list - Ratio K/D

Make this modification optionnal if you like but seriously, would need advice to divide his number of kills by his number of deaths ?

NOTA BENE : All of these suggestion are dealing with obvious lacks of the game, which probably should not have existed at first. All of this stuff is quite classic on each other skilled/fun FPS game (medieval or not).
    Now, we are entering the most annoying, sorry, the most important modifications for the fun, and skilled, part of the game.

Issue#12 - Antilag

Maybe the hardest thing to achieve in a FPS game, I’ll give you that. Is it anyhow possible to do something about the teleporting laggers, the hitting you two ours later laggers, and the more classic lag time (arounf 40-80 ping) which still allow incredibly skilled techniques (rnoy there) like the reversed matador and such ?
    May be the most important stuff here, maybe the hardest to fix, according to other experiences on other FPS games.

Issue#14 - Spawn Height

As a melee FPS game, Chivalry belongs to the only kinf od FPS which does not need a spawn height to avoid spawnkill. In some maps, the spawn is high enough to hurt you : need to be changed…

Issue#15 - Spawn Points

I smell a debate coming from this one. Just change the spawnpoints. They are far from fight :Chivalry is a melee FPS, you don’t need to be that far from combat line. Plus, players are really slow, according to what is possible in a FPS. Players end up walking and walking and walking.
    For instance, I never play Citadel : 95% wait 5% fight : ain’t nobody got time for that.
    Spawn points does not need heights, nor to be that far, just let us play the game instead of admiring the map while pressing forward for hours.
    Where to put them in order to keep balance is another question. Modification of spawntime in accordance too. But PLEASE do something.

Issue#16 - Spawning with your main weapon

I don’t know why this bug exists, in other games too, but if it’s removable, you are free to go.

Issue#17 - Smaller maps

Another polemical subject. A big nice castle is really pleasant to see. Really. The first time. Rest of the time nobody cares. It is a melee FPS game. You don’t need to walk for minutes before reaching the objective/fight zone. It is not fun. It is not skilled. Nobody likes walking (at least ingame, there is outside world for that). Cut the current maps by half, and it should be a good beginning.

Need proof ? Just spec some high skilled match : all the players in 20m² max. A random pub ? all players in 40m² max.
    Issue#18 - Lame Archer**

Despite limitations on some servers, in public games the archer catgory tend to be overcrowded. Actually, it is in unskilled games a common sight to got 50% of your team playing archer, disregarding the key fact : offense or defense, and doing the objective.
    With smaller maps, a part of the problem would be solved.

A question remains : if you are looking for a FPS where you can actually shoot things, I got 100 names in head. Why in hell do you choose a melee FPS game ? To have opponents who won’t shoot back ?
    It is lame even if (mostly the case) the archers are just noobs fearing death (why on earth ? it is a spawn time based game with objectives) and miss every shot : you just have half of a team not playing. If they are better it is even worse, you actually are hurt randomly during face to face, killing the interesting duel part.

Removing the archers would not be accepted by players, developers who thought theay had a great idea, and even good players because it really adds something to the game. Just create a limitation. Not a 4 max with 8 players team for fuck’s sake. Something like one per five or six players. In all the FPS you got people with others weapons that make them distinct (awp-CS, rifle grenade-W:ET, panzerfaust-RtCW, else…), but there is a kind of limitation allowing the spirit of the game to remain.

On this subject, it is more about the fun part on the pub games than on a skilled level (already balanced by the fact that players actually care about the obj).

Issue#19 - Sprint ability

In many other games, you press one key to add sprint to your move. If the sprint key is being hold, you will be sprinting whenever you press a movement key. Not in Chivalry. You could of course deal with it. But you can also ask why it is not a more cleat mechanics wirking here.

Issue#20 - Shit pathing

Oh ! A flower ! Let’s stop the movement and the sprint at the same time ! It is happening sometimes. Enough to be a bore. Jump is also comparable to a retarded turtle trying to ski, making moves through the map, out of clearly designed roads, a Prince of Persia 92 game. Or are we supposed to play crippled characters ?
    Combined with the previous issue, and the size of the map, it is quite a pain in the ass to go to fight.

Issue#21 - The /kill possibility

Back to game mechanics here. In an objective spawn-time based game, all the strategic aspect revolves about the ability of creating rushes and concentrating fighters. This is why a clever display of the spawntime is needed. This is why a spawntimer is needed. This is why a command allowing to suicide instantly is needed. Not with a 5 seconds delay. And with a distinct category in the score list.

Issue#22 - The shittiest limbo menu I have ever seen

I mean, seriously. Wasn’t it obvious during the test phase ? You can’t go back from class menu to team menu with escape (implemented in like every other FPS ever), or out of the team menu to play with esc again. Why on earth ? Here I am not even asking for the necessary cvars allowing to bind keys to select team and classes, one step at a time.

Issue#23 - Proportionnal swing damages

Another polemical issue here. Just set a variable to the damage depending of the position of the weapon during the swing, obviously less at the beginning and at the end. Gaussian one would be great. You still can accelerate/delay and go through parries, and cancelling attacks. But it is not dealing full damage.
    If this is done this way, suppress the stupid negative accel input at midswing : I put with MY mouse the crosshaire wherever I want.
    Obviously, it will need to readjust damages of all weapons not to end with moe hits needed on an average face to face.
    It will wipe out the accelerated OH exploit/whine, and preserve the mousedragging part of the game.

Issue#24 - Movement speed

Why not same speed in all the directions ? Realism ? Come on : there is too many causes of realism problem to use it as a sole argument. Balance ? Sprint currently add advantage to the forward move, no need to nerf other moves too.
    I am actually very open on that matter, as consequences would never be the same

Issue#25 - Spawn point teleportation

Farm is burnt ? Lets press F1 and teleport to the obj ! So we can get there even faster than the defender team. Chivalry has the advantage of having a continous objective gameplay through each round. It is not necessary to add this feature. And with all the walking players are going to do, it does not matter if they can avoid a trek once in a while.

I may have missed some other interesting issues. There are too many to be frank. This game has great potential, great mechanics. Melee fps with spawntime and objective ? Awesome !
    But some other things need a change, for balance, for skill, but over all for fun.
    The pattern on a pub is : normal play -> saturation by archers/shitty walking map/ inadequat gamemode on this map -> emptying while another is fulling, and circle again. Quite hard to stay more than one hour on a serv with a constant number of players. People are just looking for the fun parts of the game, and I can’t blame them for that.
    Most of the things I talked about here are in my poorly enlightend opinion easy to fix (HUD and score list stuff, maps and spawnpoints, archer limitation). The rest may take more time, and is actually a secondary problem at the moment.

My apologies for all the text, but creating 25 different subjects could have irritated the admins here.

• I accidentally the whole thread

• Issue#1 - Config
    Yes, probably. It is being discussed I think. Don’t know if any developers noticed though:)

Issue#2 - Creating a HUD - Stamina and HP bars
    They seem pretty fine to me. I like them disapering too because I don’t like my game overcluttered with shit barring the view.

Issue#3 - Creating a HUD - Map compas
    YES!!! Compass is a must to give directions and a rudimentary map would be even more useful. Of course both displaying only if invoked. I have proposed that recently, don’t know if it got noticed.

Issue#4 - Creating a HUD - Lagometer and FPS counter
    Well…? Maybe? Maybe as a console command? I don’t like shit cluttering my view and most of all I hate it being numbers. They actually made a pretty decent job with the HUD I think.

Issue#5 - Creating a HUD - Police size of chat console, kill console and votes
    Agreed. This needs some love.

Wut? Me doesnt understanding it? Why would you need that?

Their spawn time is their problem. Why should you know that and be able to play according to that?
    Issue#8 - Creating a HUD - Objectives

Stop the objective display directly on the screen.
    I believe there is a toggle for that somewhere.

??? There is damage received which is “HP lost”, or not???

Issue#10 - Score list - Team Damage
    Yes, that would be pretty useful and it should display publicly as a percentage. Right now it is invocable only during the votekick. Sometimes I initiate a votekick against myself just to see if it is time to go (myaim too slack) or if I should continue (I am a worthy addition to the team).

I think it is alright. When I began with the game, I gave myself goals like “achieve K/D ratio 0,75”.

Issue#12 - Antilag
    AFAIK, this is being adressed. It plagues the official servers the most I believe, try some different ones.

Issue#14 - Spawn Height
    Spawn height is a means of making the spawn point not only unreachable but also unseen. One of the goals of the game is immersion and seeing people spawn in front of you breaks it (and also it is detrimental for your health very often). I agree that some parts (mainly Ruins) should be more friendly with that.

Issue#15 - Spawn Points
    This is a very complex issue. I know what you mean but the distance affects balance, gameplay and immersion on more than just one level. I will comment on that below. But I completely agree with you in the matter of the Citadel map. I am probably the biggest proponent of Agatha spawning about half-way closer to the wall not because of the balance but because of the fun. As you adequately put:

95% wait 5% fight : ain’t nobody got time for that

I would appreciate your support with this matter.

Issue#16 - Spawning with your main weapon
    I know your pain. Hate spawning bare handed when there are enemies spawn-killing our team. I can understand spawning with secondary weapon because it reminds you that you have it and maybe once you tell yourself “What the heck, let’s use sabre instead of claymore this time! Facehuggers, time for some payback!” But barehanded???

Issue#17 - Smaller maps
    The maps are universal and they should be playable with 10 players just as well as with 50. So you need room to stuff the people in. And as this is a MELEE game, you need space to stuff them in with their extremely long weapons swinging here and there (ever heard of a helicopter vanguard?) and manoeuvring and dodging and… Moreover, the map size gives you the possibility to advance, to push the line. The original maps’ size is completely alright in my opinion. The ones totally off are Citadel 1,2,3, no debate on that.

Issue#18 - Lame Archer
    This is wholly in the gestion of individual teams. For example when I see there are 13 people in our team and 7 of them archers, I point it out tactly (that is with ALL CAPS and lot of imaginative F-words) to our team and if in 15 seconds their numbers don’t dwindle sufficiently, I declare “archer season”. If there are lots of noob archers drawing the team down, it is very easy to top the board, so they do have some pretty big qualms about kicking the top player who collected 50 % of the kills of the entire team even if he kills about 10 friendly archers during a minute or two. Works like a charm :D
    I think it’s alright if there is up to 33 % of the archers.

Issue#19 - Sprint ability
    It is being adressed and I believe next patch should make it as you propose.

Issue#20 - Shit pathing
    Being adressed constantly, there is a topic to report map errors and invisible obstacles like that.

Issue#21 - The /kill possibility
    I don’t agree there. I don’t like people exploiting suicide options. If they are on the other side of the map and they killed 5 enemies there and they need to return swiftly to the spawn… well bad luck. Either F10, wait 5 secs and suffer the penalty, or run for it. F10 is there for special cases like being stuck or needing to change class, not as a teleport.

Issue#22 - The shittiest limbo menu I have ever seen
    Agreed. And the colours… the colours!!!

Being discussed now. Argument against it is that now you can know exactly what damage will each weapon deal to each class (depending on the hit zone). Adding modificators would make it much more complicated. I thik it would be much more reasonable to give some clear penalties to the beginning and end than to make it all fuzzy with gaussian.

Issue#24 - Movement speed
    I don’t see this as a problem really. It’s not realistic nor necessary.

Issue#25 - Spawn point teleportation
    If the enemy is not willing to move to another map, it’s their problem.

• Hud placement of HP and Stamina are horrible. This is my opinion with a 27" monitor. This being said, I do not want a constant hud of shiny futuristic bars and shit on my screen cluttering my immersion and visibility of combat in a Medieval Warfare game.

NO RADAR. NO MAP
    There is a learning curve. But I’d rather this learning curve and people learn map awareness than the current generations of shooters’ handing you answer on the plate - showing you where the enemy and ally is.
    Use your sound, use your awareness, use your deductive abilities.
    Also… it would be too powerful a device in combat. I’d run off with people chasing me and I’d know their exact position behind me and know what manoevre to do.

Showing Enemy Spawn Wave Time.
    Interesting. Could help open up more teamwork in the timing of pushes. But is this knowledge unfair? Something to be discussed.

Spawn points/Spawn Lengths are a constant map balance the Devs tinker with. Most maps have already gone through a re-balance. The new maps have not - Citadel being the biggest stand-out.

Constant Sprint Ability - NO
    I’d abuse the shit out of this in combat - I already do with what I can now.
    I agree that it is an utter annoyance to have shrubs stop a sprint and having to reactivate that sprint.
    But think about what would happen to combat in general. Everyone would be running around like lunatics spamming LMB even more.
    Such a simple addition would have dramatic consequences to the game as a whole. If you want a button to auto-sprint… then we need to implement a stamina drain on sprinting too.
    Why would you ever walk in combat… when you can run?

Full speed movement in every direction?
    No… just no. Combat/Duels would become more cartoony… same with adding a constant sprint.

The above two issues are just by products of map glitches. Fix the map glitches and things will smoothen out.

Teleportation (F1)
    It’s a good device that refocuses everyone’s attention back onto the NEW objective. Otherwise people would be left in odd points of the map doing unimportant stuff. This addition helps refocus the objective.
    Let’s say you respawn and your team just completed the objective and opened up a new section of the map. You now have to trek twice as far just to re-join the fight. Your position in the old part of the map is unhelpful and irrelevant. Time is of importance… and you (and your team - 1 man down) just got shafted by you respawning 2 seconds too early.
    MORE IMPORTANTLY - F1 is a OPTION. You do not have to use it.

• I agree almost 100% with the post of Godlyk.

The only thing I want to add is that I think that removing the strafe during sprint would improve the game. You can still charge towards enemies but MaA’s cannot sprint around people lmb spamming anymore.
    The rest I completely agree, especially what you said about shooters handing everything on a platter.

• Issue#15

Too much walking. For instance the first part of Citadel map, or Throneroom, which are pretty much ugliness incarnate. The problem is the design of the maps : spawns are at the absolute opposite of each liner sequence. It does need to be that way. You can also have spawns on the sides of the “objective path” - leading cart, road to village/throneroom/whatever : http://hpics.li/da12210

• Issue# - Creating a HUD - Stamina and HP bars

About the HUD, everything should be optionnal, with a possibility to modify it directly into the config.cfg file. If you enjoy your game display the current way no problem ! You can keep it this way no matter what. But things like crosshaire colour are pretty common out there, and not so hard to code I think.

Hud placement of HP and Stamina are horrible. This is my opinion with a 27" monitor. This being said, I do not want a constant hud of shiny futuristic bars and shit on my screen cluttering my immersion and visibility of combat in a Medieval Warfare game.

NO RADAR. NO MAP
    There is a learning curve. But I’d rather this learning curve and people learn map awareness than the current generations of shooters’ handing you answer on the plate - showing you where the enemy and ally is.
    Use your sound, use your awareness, use your deductive abilities.
    Also… it would be too powerful a device in combat. I’d run off with people chasing me and I’d know their exact position behind me and know what manoevre to do.

I guess vertical bars are from future, as it is a well known fact that medieval copists only use horizontal ones. Please. It is just a matter of personnal peferencies, and this being said, I am 100% ready to allow you to keep it the way you like. But if I want something else, something classical every other game have, I should be allowed to get it too.
    Knowing where the obj is is far too easy to be about learning curve. I totally agree about an assistance free game. Compas map is not precise enough to predict a strike. Compas could only display allies, or not, or enemies seen by allies, or all, and be optionnal.

Wut? Me doesnt understanding it? Why would you need that?

To know when to push forward and when to back. It allows you to play as a team with a wave effect based on your spawntime. In spawntime objective based games, it is one of the most useful settings. If you don’t like it, you are still free not to display it :)

Their spawn time is their problem. Why should you know that and be able to play according to that?

No, you don’t know. At least at first. You just have a clock going that you can reset whenever you want. Linked to the enemy spawntime if you want if you can observ it/know it (most obvious use but you can reset it with the enemy arrival at the objective if you prefer it that way, obviously, you are still free not to display or use it). It is not a gift, it is a timer you got to set up for it to be effective. You have to scout, to guess, it is not a divine insight.

??? There is damage received which is “HP lost”, or not???

I can be very wrong, but I have guessed that damages given/received are about the damages of the weapons more than the HP lost. I thought as the damages are given in % of HP, all characters got 100HP (with armor modifiers of course). So when i die having lost 125 HP without regen it is because of an OH on my 2 last HP putting me in negative.

think it is alright. When I began with the game, I gave myself goals like “achieve K/D ratio 0,75”.

Itis not a decisive matter, but I am sue you can divide it by yourself, right ? :)

Issue#14 - Spawn Height

Spawn height is a means of making the spawn point not only unreachable but also unseen. One of the goals of the game is immersion and seeing people spawn in front of you breaks it (and also it is detrimental for your health very often). I agree that some parts (mainly Ruins) should be more friendly with that.

Not so sure about the immersion part. Nobody in ancient times used a two handed weapon in battle, and here it is the most common main weapon. Plate armor has practically never been used too. It is just fun visual stuff, I won’t tickle dev everyday with historic bullshit : as long as the game is fun and gives me some opportunities to get skill, it is okay.
    SK practically does not exist on Chiv, maps are simply too big. But please lower those spawns or let us spawn in the wild for that matter

Issue#17 - Smaller maps

The maps are universal and they should be playable with 10 players just as well as with 50. So you need room to stuff the people in. And as this is a MELEE game, you need space to stuff them in with their extremely long weapons swinging here and there (ever heard of a helicopter vanguard?) and manoeuvring and dodging and… Moreover, the map size gives you the possibility to advance, to push the line. The original maps’ size is completely alright in my opinion. The ones totally off are Citadel 1,2,3, no debate on that.

Nope, I don’t think so. What is needed is more maps, with various sizes : some for large public use (24 slots and more), others for smaller servs and competitive gameplay.
    This being said, I agree with the space argument for the front line. But what you need then is not a LONG map, it is a LARGE map : you can engage more opponents, faster. Less walking, more fighting, more opportunities for flanking. Also, to be honest, I can see every game that more than half of the map is not used by the players (dark forest with all the left-catapult side) 95% of the time. I won’t even comment on Citadel :?

Being discussed now. Argument against it is that now you can know exactly what damage will each weapon deal to each class (depending on the hit zone). Adding modificators would make it much more complicated. I thik it would be much more reasonable to give some clear penalties to the beginning and end than to make it all fuzzy with gaussian.

On the contrary, I think that not knowing how many hits you will need to take down the opposite player is more fun than some awful linear addition to predict the damage. It is a bit like the headshot/bodyshot stuff in classic FPS : you can’t exactly predict it, so you play in accordance.

Constant Sprint Ability - NO
    I’d abuse the shit out of this in combat - I already do with what I can now.
    I agree that it is an utter annoyance to have shrubs stop a sprint and having to reactivate that sprint.
    But think about what would happen to combat in general. Everyone would be running around like lunatics spamming LMB even more.
    Such a simple addition would have dramatic consequences to the game as a whole. If you want a button to auto-sprint… then we need to implement a stamina drain on sprinting too.
    Why would you ever walk in combat… when you can run?

Not constant sprint, like in all the time. You just don’t need to press forward then sprint, just forward and sprint in order to sprint.
    I can not think of someone not already using sprint in fight. What would be the big change ? Players will absolutely not be faster with that implemented. Just fewer flower-stops.

The above two issues are just by products of map glitches. Fix the map glitches and things will smoothen out.

I really hope so. The less changes in a row the better.

• Feint needs to be removed then chivalry is perfect.

• I was sure this thread needed a bump, thank you brewergamer

• Why does the game need a compass?

It is a useful tool yes, but

1- It would totally ruin the medieval ambiance.

2- I don’t know of any map with objectives requiring a compass to find them
    In any game I’ve played, I have always felt in need for a compass. I have tremendous difficulties to find my way without it - be it a fps, a rpg, or anything else. But all maps of chivalry are - reagrding this aspect - very well designed. In a few tries, you can definitely understand how the map is made, they are quite simple in fact. So I do not think players need a compass to localize themselves or the objectives

3- To see enemies
    Well, this is something that should have never existed in any game. In my opinion :D

4- To know where allies are.
    This is something that is quite useful in many games. But as I see chivalry (and again, this is only my own opinion), there is a skill, say, some kind of proprioception extended to your allies, that forces you to know a bit where your allies are, and to “calculate” their further moves in order to not hit them. Or not being hit by them. This skill is present in any multiplayer, but hey, it’s not as important as in Chivalry. And in the most dangerous situations (in the heart of the melee), it would not be of any use to help prevent TK

So please, don’t ruin the ambiance of the game with a compass.

And yes, customizing HUD - at least to choose what to display or not display - would be very nice.

TL; DR: no, no compass is required to find objectives, a compass is a classic in FPS but this is NOT a classic FPS, and it simply does not fit in it.

• NO RADAR. NO MAP

No radar, agreed. But a map with directions would be useful for communication and coordination. Right now it is very difficult to define directions and points of orientation. ( -Right from the spawn! -Wait, from which spawn, we have 3! And which right do you mean?!). So if it was designed like a piece of paper with some crudely drawn map that would display with a special button, I would be all for that. Of course no display of friendos and enemigos! that was just silly! And the “compass” can be just scratched on the map, no need to make it part of the hud. Just tell me where is north and where the f-ing archers are.

Itis not a decisive matter, but I am sue you can divide it by yourself, right

Yes, I can divide, thank you. But when you have some 4-6 secs and numbers like 15 and 27 and your goal is 0,6, you need a calculator.

Not so sure about the immersion part. Nobody in ancient times used a two handed weapon in battle, and here it is the most common main weapon. Plate armor has practically never been used too.

Both untrue and both irrelevant. We are talking about people spawning out of thin air right in front of your eyes. I think it is very nice if the devs try to hide the guts of the game for the sake of revealing guts of the people.

• bump

• @delta:

bump

Why

• Why not ?

Thoughts on feints do not need another thread, do they ?

• @delta:

Why not ?

Thoughts on feints do not need another thread, do they ?

Because it is rude and selfish to keep bumping and bumping your posts in a desperate hope to get more replies.

• Nor rude nor selfish. These issues are things to be dealt with, not ignored. Should have been in the beta to be honest.

• Well….
    I think it’d be much better if there was no health bar or stamina bar at all and only visual cues to whats happening. Eg when you get low on health screen goes ready and you get heart pounding noise.
    So if stamina gets low you could start to grey out or black out in the same way and have a huffing puffing noise for an audible cue.

This would be much more immersive then stupid bars which you can’t see in the heat of battle anyway. And you don’t need to know whether your at full life or not!!! Just get the job done YA JESSIES!!! :o