Stoneshill Gate Bug

• In a recent game of TO we managed to break through the castle gate and the objective updated, but we were not able to go through it. It was as if the gate was still intact. Arrows and throwables from both sides would disappear into thin air on cotact and weapons would be knocked back, as if they hit something solid, without making a noice.
    In order to not waste people’s time the king had to f10, ending the game on a sour note.

• @Spi?ireTheWonderbolt:

In a recent game of TO we managed to break through the castle gate and the objective updated, but we were not able to go through it. It was as if the gate was still intact. Arrows and throwables from both sides would disappear into thin air on cotact and weapons would be knocked back, as if they hit something solid, without making a noice.
    In order to not waste people’s time the king had to f10, ending the game on a sour note.

It’s a known issue. I can reproduce it 100% using admin commands.

• Encountered it on a server earlier today. One thing I noticed is that I was standing between the Ram and the Door (as a Mason MAA). This kinda glitched me on top of the ram and then POOF! Ram was gone and it was glitched. This might not exactly be as the OP said since he actually broke down the door and then it glitched.