Alternative swing feint bug.

• Post censored by the man.

• We are aware of this already. In the future PM exploitable bugs rather than posting them publicly - I want to believe people wouldn’t see such a bug here and go into a game and abuse it, but I can’t :P Thanks.

• Global Moderator

Fascism? I’m wondering how the Op managed to be fascist while posting a bug report.

• Maybe it is better that more people know how to perform this. In the sense that it may encourage you to fix it quicker?

In response to lemonwater, my post wasn’t censored because i was being fascist– They were being fascist by censoring me.

• I don’t think every player in the game using it would make them fix it any faster to be honest.

• I’m going to try holding a gun to our programmer’s head to see if it makes him work faster :roll:

• Global Moderator

@SlyGoat:

I’m going to try holding a gun to our programmer’s head to see if it makes him work faster :roll:

Its only motivation. It does no harm. Even if he stops working. He won’t feel the pain of a bullet through his head. He’ll be dead before that happens.

• @SlyGoat:

I’m going to try holding a gun to our programmer’s head to see if it makes him work faster :roll:

If he goes to the toilet, shoot him (there are diapers, you know!).
    If he tries to make a coffee, shoot him.
    If he chats with friends, shoot him.
    If he works too slow, shoot his dog.

• I always suspected that bug to be triggered on purpose. Way too many people did it too constantly.

Let’s hope it’s fixed soon. Too much invisible or “ghost swing” attacks for my taste.

Btw. I’m glad SlyGoat censored it, we don’t want every one to use it, it’s already annoying enough. And no, making the game unplayable doesn’t help anyone.

• Btw. I’m glad SlyGoat censored it, we don’t want every one to use it, it’s already annoying enough. And no, making the game unplayable doesn’t help anyone.

Off the top of my head, i have three things to say to this.

1. At least if more people knew about this, there would actually be somewhat of an equal playing field, rather than having 1-3 people on each server killing people with the use of this bug.
    2. If the developers didn’t want for people to use this to their advantage, then it never should have been there in the first place. Simple as that.
    3. If more people knew about this, maybe people would be able to see the game for what it actually is.