Server rent?

• Hi,
    Is possible on somewhere rent a server of Chivarly? I look on multiplay but on public page dont found anithing.
    Regards.

• This is a thing that has been on my mind.
    Also, is it possible to create a multiplayergame in-game and is the dedicated server files availible and if so what is the hosting ports?

• We don’t have any method of allowing other people to host servers at the moment. It is something we’ll look into and work with MultiPlay on providing. But for now, you’ll have to live with just playing on the servers we have. Sorry!

• @b3h47pte:

We don’t have any method of allowing other people to host servers at the moment. It is something we’ll look into and work with MultiPlay on providing. But for now, you’ll have to live with just playing on the servers we have. Sorry!

No need to apologize, the current servers are more than sufficient.

• Would be useful b3h47pte, as soon as you have the files available I’ll be able to throw 2 servers up on my Dedibox and it should get the clan/competitive side of things kicked off nicely

• hmm so the files will not be available on release :/. shame ;(. no clan servers

• 24/7 Arena FFA server FTW.

Hey, it’s a guilty pleasure. To be honest I think a lot of people would like that ‘dip in and out’ casual play.

• @NORDAViND:

hmm so the files will not be available on release :/. shame ;(. no clan servers

they never said that, they said they’re working on it, and knowing them they’ll get it to us before release.