Show ping on votekick

• I’d like to see the player’s ping on votekick. So would others, even if they don’t know it yet. ;)

Maybe even colour code them, like up to 100 ping in green, 100-200 in orange and 200+ in red.

400+ can have a trollface icon above it and automatically starts a votekick locked to 100% yes. :P

• I like your thinking. Especially your last idea.

• Great idea. +1

• Someone with 400+ ping should also get a message after being kicked that tells them to either fix their stupid internet or find a better suited server.

You have been kicked from the server.
    Reason: Your ping is way too high… You live on the moon or something? Dial up? Don’t show your face in this server again until you fix that shit.

• What about AVERAGE ping? Would that be possible?

• +1
    I agree that since ping is another reason for a vote kick, it should be included in the list of information displayed upon initiation of said vote kick.

• @AngryDave:

I’d like to see the player’s ping on votekick. So would others, even if they don’t know it yet. ;)

Maybe even colour code them, like up to 100 ping in green, 100-200 in orange and 200+ in red.

400+ can have a trollface icon above it and automatically starts a votekick locked to 100% yes. :P

Pretty nice idea your suggesting sir, identifying the ping through color codes is very necessary to avoid more lags and disconnection of game process….
    +1

• I’ll agree on the “average ping” bit, since most people connected wirelessly to their routers will get occasional ping spikes (myself included).