Map

• We need another Moor being made near the volcano over the dark land of a death valley, surronded with lava.

Also we need a Argon vs Malric map where teams had to kill each others kings or generals.

this is an all purpose map similar to Moor with the citadel enviroment and textures, where we can kill the vips.

• They do try to follow the lore. How about two generals rather than a king who is dead vs a king that dies in another mission?

• I think the devs try to present us alternatives with the way you can kill Malric in one map and Feydrid in another. They try not to be buiest (no idea about the spelling…help!) and give different perspectives on how the war would end IF…

So a map with Malric and Feydrid would be definitely possible and pretty cool. But I´m not sure if the devs would want to sink more time into creating new castles…

• @funthomass:

They try not to be biased (There you go) and give different perspectives on how the war would end IF.

• @soni2295:

Also we need a Argon vs Malric map where teams had to kill each others kings or generals.

I agree with this, there should be a some kind of Team Leader mode in which the team has to protect someone while trying to kill the leader of the other team.

• @Lulzaur:

@soni2295:

I agree with this, there should be a some kind of Team Leader mode in which the team has to protect someone while trying to kill the leader of the other team.

I agree. In fact: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10555&p=92816#p92816