Feints ruin the game.

• I didn’t want to post this but I am really getting tired of being instantly killed by an unblockable feint attack everytime I try to play a game which used to be enjoyable before they added this shit. Anytime they see I am skillfully blocking their attacks they simply feint and then kill me. This completely takes skill out of the game, whoever uses feint first wins. Lol and people keep saying “WELL ATTACK THEM RANDOMLY AND HOPE THEY’RE FEINTING! THAT’S A 100% COUNTER TO IT!” no it’s not. It means instead of trying to block you should instead flail randomly at them hoping that they are feinting? They will just block you, feint then hit you and kill you. Randomly attacking them hoping they are feinting it NOT a counter THERE IS NO COUNTER TO FEINT WHATSOEVER. The game is no longer about timing attacks and blocks, if someone feints you then both of those things make no difference.

The game would be far more fun without feint and anyone mature is going to agree…

TL:DR - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fK9XGkGyE

• @brewergamer:

I didn’t want to post this but I am really getting tired of being instantly killed by an unblockable feint attack everytime I try to play a game which used to be enjoyable before they added this shit.

But the game has had feints in it since launch. :?

• @brewergamer:

The game would be far more fun without feint and anyone mature is going to agree…

Yeah… I don’t think starting another thread about this was necessary, especially when you have absolutely nothing new to add to the debate.

• @AngryDave:

@brewergamer:

I didn’t want to post this but I am really getting tired of being instantly killed by an unblockable feint attack everytime I try to play a game which used to be enjoyable before they added this shit.

They made it a liability, it was never used before the patch and now every 5 year old and his mom uses it. You can’t really win a 1v1 fight without using feint if your opponent is using feint. They are impossible to block 100% of the time.

• @brewergamer:

@AngryDave:

@brewergamer:

They made it a liability, it was never used before the patch and now every 5 year old and his mom uses it. You can’t really win a 1v1 fight without using feint if your opponent is using feint. They are impossible to block 100% of the time.

This is a fallacy and is becoming obnoxious.