Swings

• Are you going to have the ability to hold your attack? for example in PVK2 you can hold the attack so u get more damage. But i really hope they do not do this cause it is perfect the way it is in age of chivalry

• Before CBA was announced they confirmed holding swings for what was to be CR3 update to age of chivalry. Chances are it will be in CBA.

• i dont see why u want to hold swings :oops:

• Developer

There will be the ability to hold your swing in Chivalry because it allows for more complex combat maneuvers such as feints and also helps to create some tense moments ingame. The implementation of this system in Chivalry is different than in PVK and it will not be a standard “charge-up” style.

• hmm arlight well sounds promising. thanks guys for your awesome work :D

• I guess you wont be able to hold the swing indefinitely, like in M&B. You hold for a couple of secs, then the swing takes place automatically even if you dont release.

• this all sounds like Oblivion guys cuz if they arnt going for the PVK method they might go with a Oblivion method OR they might go badass and make up their own method of being badass!!!

• i dont even know what Oblivion is haha

• Nah I think it will be cool… it will give us the opportunity to do more attacks at different quickness. That’s the point of the newer game too, more attacks/customization/options.

• @x:

Nah I think it will be cool… it will give us the opportunity to do more attacks at different quickness. That’s the point of the newer game too, more attacks/customization/options.

Yeah so you don’t need to exploit that silly shield animation glitch to kill some noobs on public servers. And yes, I’m talking to you x C 4 $ c 4 D 3 z.

• Dont be mad that cascades owns ur face

• I hope/expect there will be more swings, as well. Left-right, perhaps an upward. Although without directional blocking I guess it matters less to whether it’s up-down or down-up.

Also, and I know this probably is already void, but having pseudo-directional blocking, ie one block for horizontals, and one for stabs and overheads, might make for an interesting compromise between AoC and M&B.

• i hope they dont have different blocks for different attacks. it would be really hard to get used too especially versus other people on the internet