Remove feint

• Yes! Remove feint from the game and this games combat is perfect. Imagine how fun it would be to play this game without feint! This video explains my entire opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fK9XGkGyE

• How about learn to play the game. Learn to play the game.

• @lemonater47:

How about learn to play the game. Learn to play the game.

Lol you serious? Feint is non-counterable. It’s not something you can “learn” only “guess” or randomly flail at them hoping they are going to feint. Read the entire post and watch the video before you insult me, thank you.

• I don’t use feints as I can’t use them very well.

What I can do is counter them and they can be predicted. Feinting usually causes panic and makes people either spam parry or to never attack and they so play wait for them to attack and feint them again and mistime their block

To combat feinting don’t be defensive. Be aggressive. Swapping to your secondary weapon gives you awesome advantage and you can hit them while they Feint flinching they and you follow up with a fast combo as its your secondary weapon.

Widen your playstyle and learn to adapt on the fly and never panic block.

Believe me it works most of the time. Its not flawless but it works a lot better than what most people do.

And I had already seen the video.

• @lemonater47:

I don’t use feints as I can’t use them very well.

Use them and you’ll see there is very little joy in it even if it brings you some victories.

• @Helgeran:

@lemonater47:

I don’t use feints as I can’t use them very well.

Use them and you’ll see there is very little joy in it even if it brings you some victories.

The occasional time when it pays off felt good actually. Though I can’t just keep pulling it off all the time.

There aren’t that many people who feint in game at all anyway. I only really find them in duels. I will try using them when a right has turned into a bit block repeat thing. That’s when they can be useful. As you have gotten your enemy into a rhythm.

• @brewergamer:

Yes! Remove feint from the game and this games combat is perfect. Imagine how fun it would be to play this game without feint! This video explains my entire opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fK9XGkGyE

Feints from 2-handers are counterable if you get used to them and practice it. That doesn´t mean they don´t need some work because they still do.
    Keep in my mind that your overall view on the combat and your skill will change through time and rank!

I´m sorry if this offends anyone but if you´re less than rank 20-25 you are unexperienced and have nothing to say about feints. Your opinion is not meaningless but doesn´t have as much weight as players who sank 200-400 hours into the game already and are really good.

• I’m putting this video on offical forum video list. Great Video !

• @funthomass:

@brewergamer:

Yes! Remove feint from the game and this games combat is perfect. Imagine how fun it would be to play this game without feint! This video explains my entire opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fK9XGkGyE

Feints from 2-handers are counterable if you get used to them and practice it. That doesn´t mean they don´t need some work because they still do.
    Keep in my mind that your overall view on the combat and your skill will change through time and rank!

I´m sorry if this offends anyone but if you´re less than rank 20-25 you are unexperienced and have nothing to say about feints. Your opinion is not meaningless but doesn´t have as much weight as players who sank 200-400 hours into the game already and are really good.

I’m rank 38, your point is invalid. Anyone mature is going to say that there is no counter to feint, the immature players are of course going to say “WELL JUST FLAIL AT THEM RANDOMLY AND HOPE THAT THEY ARE FEINTING AT THAT SAME EXACT MOMENT! THAT’S A 100% COUNTER TO IT!!!” But really when an adult mind contemplates that, we know that it nonsense. A childs mind of course is always going to think otherwise.

• If you don’t know when they’re feinting, obviously you will make a stupid forum post about it, requesting to remove it or rabble on about it.

If you pay attention to their weapon, know when they’re feinting, or learn to block more effectively by blocking merely at the last second you will have a good time playing.

As an experienced play that I am, I do realize when someone is feinting, as I block like a pro :P

In conclusion, without feinting this game would merely be easy to play as, because in a duel you would just keep throwing attacks on and on, and it would be quite boring to be honest. 8-)

• @brewergamer:

@funthomass:

@brewergamer:

I’m rank 38, your point is invalid. Anyone mature is going to say that there is no counter to feint, the immature players are of course going to say “WELL JUST FLAIL AT THEM RANDOMLY AND HOPE THAT THEY ARE FEINTING AT THAT SAME EXACT MOMENT! THAT’S A 100% COUNTER TO IT!!!” But really when an adult mind contemplates that, we know that it nonsense. A childs mind of course is always going to think otherwise.

Seems like you ignored all I wrote there. So doesn´t matter…

If you´ve been watching the forums closely you know that there have been about a hundred posts like this one: people asking to remove feints. The devs are not going to remove them therefore this topic is useless and you´re gonna have to deal with feints

• @brewergamer:

@lemonater47:

Lol you serious? Feint is non-counterable. It’s not something you can “learn” only “guess” or randomly flail at them hoping they are going to feint. Read the entire post and watch the video before you insult me, thank you.

This is why your credibility = 0. You can learn, and you refuse to, thus the fact that your being immature and whining for something to be removed, through every post it seems, because your beaten by a legitimate form of combat.

• @childofthekorn:

@brewergamer:

@lemonater47:

This is why your credibility = 0. You can learn, and you refuse to, thus the fact that your being immature and whining for something to be removed, through every post it seems, because your beaten by a legitimate form of combat.

You tell me a 100% counter to feint and I’ll use it. But as of now I can foresee you saying “WELL JUST ATTACK THEM 24/7 AND THAT IS THE COUNTER!!!” what if I want to play defensively? What If I only just want to use parry once in a great while? What if I am fighting more than one person and can’t necessarily attack the one the entire time to stop him from feinting? You people make no sense.

• @brewergamer:

@childofthekorn:

@brewergamer:

You tell me a 100% counter to feint and I’ll use it. But as of now I can foresee you saying “WELL JUST ATTACK THEM 24/7 AND THAT IS THE COUNTER!!!” what if I want to play defensively? What If I only just want to use parry once in a great while? What if I am fighting more than one person and can’t necessarily attack the one the entire time to stop him from feinting? You people make no sense.

You can either complain about like an immature brat who wants his way all the time. Or use your brain and problem solve. Get a solution to the problem. Try different techniques. See what works for you. If you want to play defensively blocking really early or really late helps throw off their timing so then you can het a hit in. Then get going at them.

You can’t kill people with a parry. Rank 38 and still doesn’t know how to combat feints. Really. How long have you been playing. I’m level 30 with 130 hours.

• I am against feints in their current form, but I am also against removing them. For a while, I was on board for removing them, but then I realized that as much as I hate them, some people like them. Those people aren’t wrong to like them, as I am not wrong for disliking them. I do, however, want to see some change with how they work.

To be honest, a lot of threads like these make anti-feints side look bad. I’m not trying to insult the OP, just try to make them realize they’re hurting the cause.

• OP, do you realize that feints are only possible during wind-ups? A good player will wait for the swing to come before they block. That way, unless its an accelerated overhead (that’s easy to judge as well, only their true attack will be a look-down) there’s always a way to judge a feint, provided you have the reflexes.

The fact that you’re rank 38 and don’t know this reinforces the point that rank =/= skill.

• @brewergamer:

Visual Queue’s, weapon will flicker, weapon will not begin swing from windup. Audio Queue’s, when a player initiates a windup the character will grunt when the swing is live. Be patient and wait for the attack before you block.

SlyGoat posted on another one of your “Anti-Feint” posts and stated that feint will not be removed. I repeat, it will not be removed. If you haven’t been paying attention, they acknowledge that there are issues with several of the weapons not allowing you to block (regardless of whether or not a feint is performed) when used at a certain distance.

PS: If you want to play defensively, you’re obviously doing it wrong if your having this many issues with feint being performed against you as I never stated you have to only attack “24/7”.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I am against feints in their current form, but I am also against removing them. For a while, I was on board for removing them, but then I realized that as much as I hate them, some people like them. Those people aren’t wrong to like them, as I am not wrong for disliking them. I do, however, want to see some change with how they work.

To be honest, a lot of threads like these make anti-feints side look bad. I’m not trying to insult the OP, just try to make them realize they’re hurting the cause.

+respect

They’re looking into ways to balance them, which i don’t think is necessary as most of the issues surrounding feints are issues with the weapons themselves, and not feint itself. (IE: Unable to block some facehugging attacks, butts of weapons cause full damage at a faster pace then is intended)

• SlCRfTmBSGs

• ^^^^^^^ What King posted
    @lemonater47:

&this