Sling ammo modification

• Well I’m going to start with saying that the sling in it’s current form is awful compared to the other archer primaries.

I’m sure we all know how the sling works so i’m not going to describe it.

Proposed modifications.

Option A:
    Pebble Changes:
    Damage reduced from 25 to 10
    Throws 5-6 rocks at once at a much shorter range in a wide spread a psuedo-shotgun
    Reason: A weak counter to zig-zaggers and a weak but usable weapon for those with bad aim.
    Lead:
    Damage increased on hitting unarmored body parts
    Reason if it has ammo it shouldn’t take three shots to kill an opposing archer when they can 1hko in the chest with most(I think only short bow and long bow with bodkins are not 1hkos *Haven’t used bows in quite a while)

Option B:
    Pebble changes:
    Rock sizes:
    50% Chance for normal sized pebble (Current)
    20% Chance for double size rock(Double damage falls twice as fast
    10% Chance for triple size rock (Quad Damage falls 4 times as fast)
    5% Chance for Sandstone(No damage blinds temporarily on face shot)
    5% Chance for Dung (No Damage Blinds temporarily and humiliates them)
    5% Chance for Pine cone (No Damage)
    5 Chance for a Body part(Hand/foot/head) *Same Damage as a double rock more gory.(I know it’s not realistic but tell me how it wouldn’t be fun to throw a mason/agatha soldiers head at his friends.8
    Reason: It already spins might as well make it a roulette weapon
    Can tell what you have by how fast the sling spins/fingers sticking out.

Lead changes:
    Increased Damaged Hitting unarmored body parts.
    Reason if it has ammo it shouldn’t take three shots to kill an opposing archer when they can 1hko in the chest with most(I think only short bow and long bow with bodkins are not 1hkos *Haven’t used bows in quite a while)

• No random %s.

• To be blunt, I don’t like this idea. I would prefer something in the +speed buff department… Damage is fine, give slings more speed!

• eh, more speed, and i would increase the lead ball amount to at least the short bow ammo count

other options would be decreasing the time between release of the mouse and the release of the projectile or possibly increasing the head shot multiplier.