I hope I'm not the only one, but…

• Why would it be boring?

A knight with a dagger is out of the question and it wasn’t what I was asking for anyways. If you’re gonna repeat class diversity, then I’m gonna repeat that class diversity isn’t associated with secondary weapons. It is associated with primary weapons and/or class abilities.

• Secondary weapons = MAA’s primary

But i guess if you want all the knight and vangaurds secondaries, you can always play Man at arms. The point is to make you play other classes, if you want a mace and armor, play knight, if you want an axe with armor, play vanguard.

• Out of the 350+ hours that I’ve played, they were spent mostly playing MaA, so I’m a bit tired of playing MaA. And, I really love playing vanguard and knight now. As I said before, the MaA class isn’t about the weapons, it’s about the speed and dodge. But, I understand what you’re saying. I just really want a broadsword/morningstar vanguard, or a dane axe/hatchet(maybe even shortsword?probably not) knight, and think it would be lots of fun. I see no balance problems with it. It’d be cool if there could be a poll for this, but I don’t think that many people are looking at this thread. :(

• Sure I’m fine with Knights and Vanguards having a bit of fun with new weapon tree’s to use.

As long as the MaA gets to use the Warhammer somehow. :twisted:

• @DokB:

Sure I’m fine with Knights and Vanguards having a bit of fun with new weapon tree’s to use.

As long as the MaA gets to use the Warhammer somehow. :twisted:

Haha, that’s something I always wanted too. The warhammer is too small for the knight; however, it’s too powerful for MaA. :D

• @Ranulf:

Out of the 350+ hours that I’ve played, they were spent mostly playing MaA, so I’m a bit tired of playing MaA. And, I really love playing vanguard and knight now. As I said before, the MaA class isn’t about the weapons, it’s about the speed and dodge. But, I understand what you’re saying. I just really want a broadsword/morningstar vanguard, or a dane axe/hatchet(maybe even shortsword?probably not) knight, and think it would be lots of fun. I see no balance problems with it. It’d be cool if there could be a poll for this, but I don’t think that many people are looking at this thread. :(

A knight with fast weapons and a vanguard with long high damaging secondary weapons?

I call that unbalancing.

• It’s not unbalancing though, because knights already have fast weapons (Holy Water Sprinkler, Broadsword, Norse Sword) and vanguards already have a long, high damaging secondary weapon. (Dane axe).

• @amaROenuZ:

It’s not unbalancing though, because knights already have fast weapons (Holy Water Sprinkler, Broadsword, Norse Sword) and vanguards already have a long, high damaging secondary weapon. (Dane axe).

Not to mention that their primary swords are still respectively quick themselves.

• @DokB:

@amaROenuZ:

It’s not unbalancing though, because knights already have fast weapons (Holy Water Sprinkler, Broadsword, Norse Sword) and vanguards already have a long, high damaging secondary weapon. (Dane axe).

Not to mention that their primary swords are still respectively quick themselves.

Quite so. The sword of war, bearded axe, flail and longsword are all fairly quick on the swing.

• Anyone else wanna weigh in? :(